• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

well well well i guess winning the super bowl doesn't mean shit in New York

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

meanwhile in the US, more than one out of six children lives in a household with food insecurity, which means they do not always know where they will find their next meal. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), 17.2 million children under 18 in the United States live in this condition – unable to consistently access nutritious and adequate amounts of food necessary for a healthy life. The top five states with the highest rates of child food insecurity (children under 18) are Arkansas, Texas, Arizona, Missouri, Mississippi as well as the District of Columbia. There are sixteen states as well as the District of Columbia where 20% or more of the child population are living in food insecure households.
feed america

and

The National Center for Children in Poverty estimates nearly 15 million children in the United States -- 21 percent of all children -- live in families with incomes below the federal poverty level -- $22,050 a year for a family of four. Unfortunately, the poverty rate for kids in this country will soon hit 25 percent, the largest American generation to be raised in hard times since the Great Depression."

i guess those aren't issues that a rich, super bowl-winning christian would be interested in working on.

but now he has a bunch of free time so maybe he'll change his mind.....

#17 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:26 AM

meanwhile in the US, more than one out of six children lives in a household with food insecurity, which means they do not always know where they will find their next meal. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), 17.2 million children under 18 in the United States live in this condition – unable to consistently access nutritious and adequate amounts of food necessary for a healthy life. The top five states with the highest rates of child food insecurity (children under 18) are Arkansas, Texas, Arizona, Missouri, Mississippi as well as the District of Columbia. There are sixteen states as well as the District of Columbia where 20% or more of the child population are living in food insecure households.
feed america

and

The National Center for Children in Poverty estimates nearly 15 million children in the United States -- 21 percent of all children -- live in families with incomes below the federal poverty level -- $22,050 a year for a family of four. Unfortunately, the poverty rate for kids in this country will soon hit 25 percent, the largest American generation to be raised in hard times since the Great Depression."

i guess those aren't issues that a rich, super bowl-winning christian would be interested in working on.

two things:
1) maybe all these kids are hungry because god is punishing us for allowing gay marriage. how come nobody ever connects those dots? they seem to be inherently linked, right? so in that sense, david tyree is fighting the real enemy head on.
2) he won the super bowl. what part of that don't you understand?
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#18 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

feed america

and

two things:
1) maybe all these kids are hungry because god is punishing us for allowing gay marriage. how come nobody ever connects those dots? they seem to be inherently linked, right? so in that sense, david tyree is fighting the real enemy head on.
2) he won the super bowl. what part of that don't you understand?

1) someone has put that together and that "man" is Pat Robertson. He is constantly thinking about gay sex.

2) like i said, apparently in New York that doesn't mean jack shit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users