3 replies to this topic

#1 miss_delish

miss_delish

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

A lot of us in this town have ties to the Alley that go way back. Ross has always been an amazing guy who's treated bands( and people in general) very well, he's let us book nights to do whatever we've wanted to do, and always had a kind word and a smile on his face. He recently had a stroke (as some of you probably know) and has no health insurance. Please come out to this benefit on 4/28 and do even just a little bit to give back to him. He is a quiet but mightily important man who is loved by many. Cut the collar off your t-shirt and come to this show (if you know Ross, you know about the whole collar-less t-shirt thing, right?)
Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,997 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:44 AM

Hey, I went to that website both yesterday and today, it says "click the link below to donate" but there's no link!!

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#3 miss_delish

miss_delish

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

They are still working to get the bank account linked, but from what I understand, that should be functional really soon. If anyone wants to donate, I'd say check back in a day or two to see if it's working. I know every little bit will be helpful and appreciated.

#4 miss_delish

miss_delish

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

This happens Saturday. Please come and support Ross, cause he's been amazing to everyone over the years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users