Photo

LA LUZ / PURE BATHING CULTURE / NUMB BATS @Last Exit (jan.25.sat)

la luz pure bathing culture numb bats last exit live hardly art rubber brother records burger records suicide squeeze

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 select

select

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Saturday, January 25th, 2014.

PURE BATHING CULTURE (from Portland, OR. on Partisan Records, ex Desert City Soundtrack)

At Last Exit Live (717 S. Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004)

La Luz - “Call Me In The Day” (Official video) / La Luz - "Brainwash" (the new LA LUZ single from the upcoming Dream 7” on Suicide Squeeze) / Pure Bathing Culture - "Pendulum"event page (Facebook) / ticket info / 21+ only / 7:30pm doors

Reviews of La Luz:

Heavy on retro atmosphere and surf rock riffs, but it's also a promising display of the group's sharp, hooky songcraft. – Pitchfork

Dreamy, beachy tunes that'll make you want to go on a road trip with your BFFs and never come back. – Bust Magazine

Tracks that stick you in the middle of a surfy, stony, dance-y, girl-group garage party. – The Portland Mercury

A few weeks ago, during their sold-out show at Magma Fest, it hit me that I'm not the only person who has caught on to them. All of Seattle DIY was there that night and was in love, everyone crammed into each other's space bubbles just to get a listen. – The Stranger (Seattle)

la-luz-pbc-NET_zps031cb11e.jpg

#2 select

select

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:43 AM

<iframe width="420" height="345"
src="">
</iframe>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: la luz, pure bathing culture, numb bats, last exit live, hardly art, rubber brother records, burger records, suicide squeeze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users