Photo

band name for ex-mothrockers

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Poll: band name for ex-mothrockers (14 member(s) have cast votes)

band name for ex-mothrockers

1. 1. life like hair (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. 2. p.a.n.d.a. (pan american non defeatist association) (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. 3. microwave club (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. 4. the morans (0 votes [0.00%])

5. 5. pantydropper (1 votes [12.50%])

6. 6. vinz clortho (0 votes [0.00%])

7. 7. american, idle (1 votes [12.50%])

8. 8. elevator (taking you to the top!!) (1 votes [12.50%])

9. 9. phantom of the optomist (0 votes [0.00%])

10. 10. dragnar (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 06:24 AM

It's 500, the closest person right now to becoming a god right now is Jesse who is at 478 and John who is at 332.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#17 Guest_johnMFer_*

Guest_johnMFer_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2003 - 08:44 AM

You know what I think is interesting... the forum as a whole got up to 2,000 posts just like two or three months ago, and now we're already over 4,000.

#18 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 09:02 AM

When this first started, I was the only one on here posting to myself, Matt Wood, Montoya, and Dana. There would be days at a time when there would be no posts at all. I was so excited when there were 10 registered members.

Oh great, now I am gonna get teary eyed here at work. How embarassing
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#19 Guest_johnMFer_*

Guest_johnMFer_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2003 - 09:29 AM

I registered as soon as I found out about it, which was only like a week later. You be talkin to mista one-one, mista snake-eyes.

The info listed under people's names and avatars is interesting, like the join date, etc. I miss the line where you could caption your avatar. I always had headlines from news articles which taken out of context would be strange. Stuff like, "Picking up pooches' poop is his profession" was literally a headline to a "news" article at one point. Also, I think it's too bad the avatars are limited in size to whatever it is. It mkes it difficult to read if you've got a cartoon with text or something.

#20 Guest_johnMFer_*

Guest_johnMFer_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2003 - 09:31 AM

And by the way, now that we're totally off topic, I don't have any ideas for good band names.

#21 mikemfer

mikemfer

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 10:00 AM

I didn't join the shizz at first because I didn't realize it would be fun. I guess I had a preconceived notion that it would be sort of lame. But it's pretty cool, it provides a nice break in the day, you can keep up with what's going on.

OK, I'm just trying to get to God status, i totally don't have anything to say. :P

#22 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 05:09 PM

shit, i will NEVER be to god status. or goddess status. DESPITE my early join date, and single digit member #. sigh.... i just don't want to be a NEWBIE anymore. you know, maybe some of us WORK at work.
ON topic..... dammit, i thought of the best band name last night while watching futurama, and now i can't remember it. just popped OUT of my head.....
well, if i remember, i will add it.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#23 screen

screen

Shizz Ninja++

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 07:36 PM

It only takes 50 posts to get from newbie to junior member.

#24 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 07:40 AM

i joined cause all the cool kids were doing it

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#25 mikemfer

mikemfer

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 08:23 AM

Hey Kristin, only 28 posts to go. Some of us work at work? Shit, how about just "Some of us work"? Ok, I'm just jealous.

#26 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 01:15 PM

ok, mike, so i lied. i actually don't work at work. and I LOVE IT. hmmmmm. i think today i will read from the new book i bought....
so, how are those books by the way? need any more?
k
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#27 dharma_bum

dharma_bum

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 07:28 PM

how about violent spiritual awakening???

#28 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 06:25 AM

How about Violent Spiritual P.A.N.D.A.
:D

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

#29 mikemfer

mikemfer

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 07:36 AM

Kristin, I have finished 2.75 of 4 books. When I went to Washington I read 2 books my parents had as well as one of yours... I had a lot of time on my hands. Thanks for being my personal library! The new Christopher Moore is out on June 3 by the way.

OK, sorry to change the subject...

I wanted to vote in this poll but it says I already voted, which I didn't. I clicked on something that said "null vote" which indicated I could view the results.

All I can say is calling it the morans and having that picture of the guy with the "wake up morans" sign as a flyer or album cover would be really cool. Except nobody would get it. Morans is a brand of ground beef sold at Albertsons.

#30 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 01:35 PM

All I can say is calling it the morans and having that picture of the guy with the "wake up morans" sign as a flyer or album cover would be really cool.

that is a great name! HIlarious.
but NOT to be confused with ERIN MORAN. ahhh joanie, you so loved chachi!

take your time on the books. and i am SO psyched for the new c. moore. ....

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users