aw snap.

#182 bobby

bobby

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 02:03 PM

What's the SD song that goes, "you go back, jack, and do it agaiiin. wheels turning round and round again."

I heard that song at lunch. It kicks my ass. I love the shaker.

I'm marshy again!

#183 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 02:08 PM

we're trying to have a serious conversation about music here, Bobby. If you'd like to like to make jokes about my cancer afflicted mother, perhaps there is an appropriate discussion forum for that. I know you like to make everything into a joke, everythings gotta be tongue in cheek, ironic, sarcastic, locker room potty humour. Have you no shame? Maybe you don't get it: STEEELY FUCKING DAN, dude!!!!!
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#184 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 02:12 PM

It's called 'do it again' :angry:

what's next? Jimmy Buffet jokes?
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#185 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 02:29 PM

after racking my brain, i can't for the life of me remember the tilte is, but its got these 2 to 3 building is 3 point perspective and the tops of the buildings have eagle heads or something.

and i also like the overplayed "black cow"

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#186 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 02:31 PM

the Royal Scam

nothings overplayed if you don't listen to the radio.... :)

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#187 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 02:36 PM

word, any suggestions, i know they have a million recs out, or maybe a time period i should stay away from???

this guy i taught with loved them, plus my old roomate liked em, so i've been putting off getting any but the one guy dosen't work with me anymore and the other one dosen't live with me anymore so.......yea

oh and thanks again for that shins cd on my birthday, i can't remember if i ever thanked you.

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#188 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 02:41 PM

I'm partial to Katy Lied, probably just because my parents listened to it a lot....
I like individual songs......not a huge fan of any one album....I'll see if I have a comp in my collection........

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#189 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 02:44 PM

word

-trunkspace

#190 capthfc

capthfc

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 05:10 PM

M83 - Dead Cities, Red Seas, & Lost Ghosts (thanks to mancopter)
throw the children.

#191 church

church

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 05:42 PM

http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/

#192 Xandraiin

Xandraiin

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,105 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 06:33 PM

Minor Threat - Straight Edge
Dick Dale - Misirlou
Lively Ones - Surf Rider

#193 Tortheviking

Tortheviking

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 12:38 AM

guitarist from Pentangle....kind of in the same 'scene' as Steeleye Span, Fairport Convention, Nick Drake....

im pretty sure john renborn was the guitarist from pentangle. but i could be wrong. whoever played guitar with pentangle, im a fan of. and yea i like all that stuff you mentioned....

welcome to the monkey house - the dandy worhols

if you're feeling sinister - belle and sebastion

on and on - jack johnson

#194 skeksis

skeksis

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 08:15 PM

old 97's on tv !?! music choice, some random program on channel cox 9 (my girlfriend's only got the local cable option...) sweet!

#195 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:40 AM

Noir Mix CD

Becca's Fish Mix CD

Ghost - Second Time Around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users