80 replies to this topic

#31 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 10:28 AM

Counterpoint is good, there's lemmings on both sides, I'm glad to see the moderate take on this thread, politics are very complicated...

derrrrrrrrrr
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#32 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 11:47 AM

I like how one of the kids on there by defacto, defends Bush by attacking Moore and then he criticizes Nixon!?!?!!!

I think politics were simpler when nixon was in office.

being president has to be the worst job in the world.
you're a signature.

#33 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 11:52 AM

that, or Social Work.
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#34 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 11:59 AM

or being the guy that cleans the floors of movie theaters.

or adult theaters.
you're a signature.

#35 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 12:22 PM

I'd prefer that, if the pay was the same.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#36 hayleyr

hayleyr

Shizz Senior Member

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 03:53 PM

I saw the movie on Saturday and really liked it. It made me cry. It made me think. It made me mad. It was the top-grossing movie of the weekend and it's the first time a documentary has been the number one movie. Hopefully it will get people out to vote in the upcoming presidential election. Whether you believe everything Moore says or not, it's pretty scary the information he showed. When he talked about 9/11 I was glad he didn't show the planes hitting the WTC and instead just had the sound. We've all seen it so many times that I think we're sick of seeing it. Now I just hope people will learn how to spell 'fahrenheit.' The paper I write for, the East Valley Tribune, had an editorial on the movie and misspelled fahrenheit throughout the article, except once, and in the headline. God that drives me crazy. Anyway, I think everyone should see this movie. If I had one complaint it's that there was so much information it was hard to digest.

#37 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:24 PM

yo, I am sorry, I don't know how to spell.

I usually just use an upper case "F" and a degree symbol.

I actually don't think I have ever used that word in a written sentence. where is the damn spell check on the shizz anyhoo?
you're a signature.

#38 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:32 PM

Posted Image

kudos to you for even noticing.
you're a signature.

#39 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:48 PM

I like the trekky hand signals......

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#40 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:00 PM

I like the "lobster man for president" sign in the background.
you're a signature.

#41 Guest_Doctor John Hopkins_*

Guest_Doctor John Hopkins_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:09 PM

Very good movie. I would urge all who have an interest in the election to view the film.

#42 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:19 PM

I really want to see this movie
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#43 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:24 PM

if there was only some way to make that happen....damn....okay, think, Donald, think.....how to pull this off......there must be a way, there just HAS to be.
;)

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#44 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:27 PM

I am usually too busy, hopefully this weekend I can make it out to the matinee.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#45 Brodie

Brodie

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 10:29 PM

There's also some intelligent discussion in AZPUNK.COM.

At least, some are trying to keep it that way. :)

Didn't Phillip K. Dick write "Do Electric Sheep Dream," which they made "Blade Runner" from?

Read the Before Braille thread... fucking Bush apologists... I'm so sick of this shit...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users