yeahman's Content

There have been 68 items by yeahman (Search limited from 17-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#269776 VOTE FOR PEACHCAKE TO BE IN A FANTA COMMERCIAL!

Posted by yeahman on 16 July 2005 - 09:09 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I'm so sexy.

#261296 MODIFIED BENEFIT SHOW!

Posted by yeahman on 25 June 2005 - 01:21 PM in Shows and Stuff

Peachcake
Awake and Alert
Where Eagles Dare
The Revenge
Dear in the Headlights
Shadowboxer.

This line-up is subject to change, possibly, but we'll see. It's a badass one, nonetheless.

Come support Modified, and make sure a lot of money is raised to keep their roof rockin'! Biotchezzzzz. ;)

@: Modified (407 E. roosevelt, Phx.)
$5(?) 7PM.
Saturday, July 30th

www.peachcakemusic.com
www.purevolume.com/Peachcake
www.myspace.com/peachcake

#266885 MODIFIED BENEFIT SHOW!

Posted by yeahman on 10 July 2005 - 01:07 AM in Shows and Stuff

Well, you'll be happy to know they're not playing anymore.

I like Where Eagles Dare. They're some of the nicest guy's, and most down to earth people I've met. It's the people who like them that get things all stirred up. Which can definitely be a concern, but hey, it's not my life.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg

#276369 MODIFIED BENEFIT SHOW!

Posted by yeahman on 01 August 2005 - 02:07 PM in Shows and Stuff

Thanks to everyone who came out to this. It was truly awesome, and a ton of fun. We raised a lot of money for Modified! Rock!

-S

#289128 BAM FESTIVAL IN TUCSON...

Posted by yeahman on 10 September 2005 - 02:15 AM in Shows and Stuff

Hey, Rudolph, go get a red nose.

HAHAHAHAHA! I AM SO FUNNNNYYYY!@!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! COOOOL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

MY MOM IS FUCKING GOING!

;)

I swear, it's all in good fun, just like 40's.

#288711 BAM FESTIVAL IN TUCSON...

Posted by yeahman on 09 September 2005 - 05:19 AM in Shows and Stuff

Hey guy's,

Just wondering if anyone knew about/was going to the BAM Music Festival (Big Arizona Music Festival) on Sept. 24th in Tucson?!

I know us (Peachcake) and The Necronauts are playing it, and I was wondering if anyone else was too. It sounds cool, but funny. I'm looking forward to it.

We play at 9PM at Heart V (Five) Gallery, I beleive. I'll post details soon.

-Stefan
www.peachcakemusic.com

www.bamfest.com for more info./line-up (kind of). Haha!!! YEAH!!!

#244507 HELP PEACHCAKE PLAY THE WARPED TOUR...

Posted by yeahman on 11 May 2005 - 01:03 PM in The Shizz General Forum

ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!

Haha, thanks for the extra attention guy's!

#241980 HELP PEACHCAKE PLAY THE WARPED TOUR...

Posted by yeahman on 05 May 2005 - 07:06 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Thank guy's...

#278809 dance disaster movement, kill me tomorrow

Posted by yeahman on 09 August 2005 - 02:21 PM in Shows and Stuff

YESSSSS, I think I'll be there.

-S
www.peachcakemusic.com

#242492 HELP PEACHCAKE PLAY THE WARPED TOUR...

Posted by yeahman on 06 May 2005 - 06:15 PM in The Shizz General Forum

BUMPPPP!

#228784 JONES SODA LOVES PEACHCAKE!

Posted by yeahman on 07 April 2005 - 01:43 AM in The Shizz General Forum

www.myjonesmusic.com
www.jonessoda.com

We're going ot be on a botttttllleeee!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can't wait!

-Stefan
www.peachcakemusic.com

#277355 DENVER, CO IS KILLING INNOCENT DOGS!

Posted by yeahman on 03 August 2005 - 07:19 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Hey...LISTEN UP...This is REALLY important:

In Denver, CO, the state legislature has just recently now passed a law banning Pitbulls from the city. As result of this, the authorities there have gone around collecting the breed from homes and owners that possessed them. They are currently euthanizing (putting to sleep), and/or finding ways to get rid of the dogs. I can't believe how fucked up this is. I've found an online petition that will be on the Peachcake site, and I plan to plaster it all over Myspace/Livejournal, etc. If you can help me, please let me know by responding to this message, also if you'd like to help.

GO HERE: http://www.petitiono...e.com/savepits/ TO SIGN THE PETITION AND READ MORE ABOUT THE ISSUE PLEASE. :) :) :)

Not only are animal rights being entirely violated, but our own personal civil rights and liberties, as well as these people who have to suffer from this, their own emotions are being totally discarded.

Thank you.

-Stefan
www.peachcakemusic.com

#277439 DENVER, CO IS KILLING INNOCENT DOGS!

Posted by yeahman on 04 August 2005 - 12:08 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Come on you guy's...someone has to give a shit about this...

HMMMMM...

#255242 Of Montreal, Tilly & The Wall

Posted by yeahman on 07 June 2005 - 09:21 PM in Shows and Stuff

We had a shitload of fun! We went nuts, and it was just a crazy time! Thanks to those who came out.

:)

#218046 PEACHCAKE'S PARTY @: HOT PINK!!!!!

Posted by yeahman on 09 March 2005 - 01:22 AM in Shows and Stuff

I agree...

However, this is not a show.

Also, we have no control over the club's policies. We tried really hard to make it all ages! :) :) :)

-Stefan

#285732 Peachcake is playing Edgefest!

Posted by yeahman on 31 August 2005 - 12:32 PM in Shows and Stuff

Hey all,

I just thought I'd let you know that we just got added to the line-up for Edgefest this year!!! So, if any of you were planning on attending (which I doubt many of you were...) we'll be playing probably early. I'm not sure what stage or time yet, but I'll let you know as soon as they get us all that!

Thanks!!!!

Hope all is well.

www.peachcakemusic.com

#287344 Peachcake is playing Edgefest!

Posted by yeahman on 05 September 2005 - 04:37 PM in Shows and Stuff

Anybody going, eh? Eh? Haha.

#288710 Peachcake is playing Edgefest!

Posted by yeahman on 09 September 2005 - 05:15 AM in Shows and Stuff

Thanks guy's!!!! I'm super excited, and I baffled at the decision, but I can't wait.

We started this band as a complete joke. I don't know what the fuck happened, but thank you all so much.

#280894 Koufax, Limbeck, Peachcake, Hiller

Posted by yeahman on 15 August 2005 - 01:59 AM in Shows and Stuff

Did you know I'm a sex machine?

#268955 VOTE FOR PEACHCAKE TO BE IN A FANTA COMMERCIAL!

Posted by yeahman on 15 July 2005 - 12:21 AM in Shows and Stuff

From the livejournal of Peachcake...

Serendipitously, we found out, thanks to an awesome fan, that we have been nominated as "Finalist's" in the Fanta Music Competition. We're up for best, "Dance" (under the Dance category), so if you have some spare time, we'd really appreciate your voting efforts!

Go here: http://www.myspace.com/thefantanas to vote.
Click on, Peachcake- Stop acting like you...and shabam! Your vote will be casted kiddies!

If we win, we have a chance to go to LA and play the big Myspace/Fanta party at the end of the summer, and hang out in CA!!!!

We just think this is pretty hilarious that we did get picked, & we like to do things that are funny to us, so this would be one!!!! WOOOO! PARTY!

Thanks for any and all support. :)

-Stefan
www.peachcakemusic.com
www.purevoiume.com/Peachcake

#201436 New Peachcake Mp3's, finished versions.

Posted by yeahman on 23 January 2005 - 02:10 PM in The Shizz General Forum

The new songs we've been blipping, and giving out here or there, or making available only for listen, and not download for the past few months, have finally been completed, and if you'd like, are now available for you listening/downloading pleasure via:

www.PUREVOLUME.com/Peachcake

or

www.myspace.com/Peachcake.

These are the completed, full-length-sampler versions to give you a look into what's to come for the full-length, which is due out this summer. If you'd like to give them a listen, please do, and thanks a bunch!

Love,
Stefan

www.peachcakemusic.com

#201534 New Peachcake Mp3's, finished versions.

Posted by yeahman on 23 January 2005 - 08:32 PM in The Shizz General Forum

OH COME ON!!!!!!! It's not our fault we had a show already booked in El Paso, TX!!!!!!!!! :(

I'm sorry. I hope you have a happy B-day. The Necronauts are awesome. they'll make you dance it up too.

We love you!!!!!

We will play Border's soon. I promise.

;)

-Stefan

#202438 New Peachcake Mp3's, finished versions.

Posted by yeahman on 26 January 2005 - 04:38 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Bump.

#155015 PEACHCAKE SHOW OCT. 9th IS NOT CANCELED!!!!!

Posted by yeahman on 09 October 2004 - 04:02 AM in Shows and Stuff

There was a miscommunication between myself and other's. The only reason that the show was taken down in the first place was because it wasn't our CD release, and I felt bad that it was pinned.

The show:

Mouse On Mars
Ratatat
Junior Boy's
Peachcake

Will occur as planned for Oct. 9th, and is at THE CLUBHOUSE (1320 E. Braodway, Tempe). Also, doors are 7PM, and it could sell out, so be there early.

Thanks.

#276365 Koufax, Limbeck, Peachcake, Hiller

Posted by yeahman on 01 August 2005 - 02:05 PM in Shows and Stuff

What up?!

This show should be fun.

7PM. Aug. 15th. W/ A ton of good bands, that have already been listed. Biotch.

Hope all is well.

-Stefan
www.peachcakemusic.com