417 replies to this topic

#211 Andrew James Matthews

Andrew James Matthews

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:18 PM

oops! - i thought krispi looked familiar - good lookin' out, Matt - didn't mean to come off all Karl Malone -
hooray for everything - picking a fight with me right now will get you nowhere - i don't feel like talking right now - i have a beautiful, wonderful girlfriend and she's the only one that needs to know how i feel and think about women - you can ask her what kind of a man i am - and she won't hide behind some fucking pseudonym while doing it -
also, you should be getting on jomama for not having the balls to put his name with his words - peace -

p.s. - The Ruby Lee is a terrific band -

#212 thebiggameover

thebiggameover

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:20 PM

yo Andrew James Matthews- why you got to be all hatin on the minibosses - did they run over your cat or something- why dont you chill out - for real - ...

thebiggameover.png

my twitter

mohawk babies make me insane

#213 Andrew James Matthews

Andrew James Matthews

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:25 PM

i kind of know the minibosses - what i feel about their musical endeavor does not reflect how i feel about them as people - not everyone likes the same things, an oft-repeated sentiment among shizzies -

#214 Andrew James Matthews

Andrew James Matthews

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:27 PM

alright, then - no more criticism from me - from now on, i'll be as sunshiny as Sesame Street - :D

#215 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:29 PM

I wasn't picking a fight, tough-guy, and I'm not sure why you need to tell us how attractive your girlfriend is....and I'm sure she thinks you're a great guy, that's nice. My concern was the fact that many women avoid these pages because of the adolescent way that women are discussed.....there are certain people who are able to pull off saying silly things about women and get away with it, it comes off okay, somehow......I guess it helps to be funny....Peter is funny, CaptHFC is funny....Axl, not funny. I'm not going to comment on myself or you....I'm sure we both find ourselves pretty funny....
It would just be nice to have more discussion of things other than video games and Gun n Roses......we sound like a bunch of hairless weinered Trekkies in a Trailer Park....a bunch of Columbine kids.

I also wish I knew the secret identity of JoMama, if only to clear up my attraction/repulsion issues.....but if I did know.....I wouldn't say....

I used to like to hide behind my alias......I have to be much nicer now....I'm have to be as full of shit as everyone else now....Having an alias does allow one more latitude, and allows for a more honest debate, without the burden of ostrasizing ourselves socially....as long as the discussions do not become personal........so, now, I'm less rude, but I'm also less honest...so, I'm not sure if that's a good thing, really. I can't say what I really feel anymore....I've become what I used to hate.....
I miss the alias days sometime....
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#216 Andrew James Matthews

Andrew James Matthews

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:30 PM

Shizzy day
Chasin' the clouds away
On my way
To where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Shizzame Street?

#217 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:31 PM

how did this go from objectifying Jessica, to talking about VG music to hating jomama to objectifying Kristin?

this is one of the more schizo threads for sure.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#218 nathan

nathan

Rauble Rauble

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:35 PM

that's cool - never mind -
i propose a toast to gimmicks and buzzwords! - video game cover songs and sleeveless forever! - down with advancement! - i want to be able to leave phoenix for five years, come back, and find that NOTHING has changed! -
hey, guys! - i've got an idea! - someone should write an article about Minibosses and the way that they take music from video games and turn them into heavy metal songs! - no one has written an article like that before! - fucking a, it will be huge! - and anyone who crticizes it shall be ostracized! - duh forever! -

my brother,

are you in a band? If so, please state your website and if you have any available music on it...I would love to listen.

nathan

#219 thebiggameover

thebiggameover

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,867 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:37 PM

how did this go from objectifying Jessica, to talking about VG music to hating jomama to objectifying Kristin?

haha, this will be the 11:60 of the general forum...

thebiggameover.png

my twitter

#220 SomethingElse

SomethingElse

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:40 PM

come on, people!

after reading this entire thread, is andrew really the one that needs to be lectured on respecting women? wanna slam someone for disrespect, slam the guy that started this thread. axle has been repeatedly rude and disrepectful for as long as i've been reading the shizz.

this thread has gotten out of hand.

#221 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,986 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:42 PM

Hey! I just realized that 95% of the people on this board are hiding behind aliases! What a bunch of pussies! Hey, come on, pussies! Come back here and fight me! Come on! Guys! Guys?

#222 nathan

nathan

Rauble Rauble

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:43 PM

what does that mean?

#223 thebiggameover

thebiggameover

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,867 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:47 PM

what does that mean?

uh, just read like, 5 pages of the 11:60 thread on the minibosses board...
;)

thebiggameover.png

my twitter

#224 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:48 PM

What's stranger is that I have no interest in objectifying Jessica, or Krispi, Video Games or VG cover bands, or hating JoMama, yet it sure didn't stop my rambling....
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#225 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 05:52 PM

didn't mean to come off all Karl Malone -
I got me a fine lady and she's the only one that needs to know how i feel deep inside and how i thinks about the bitches- you can ask her what kind of a man i be- and she won't hide behind some fucking pseudoname while doing it, yo....
- peace -

p.s. - The Ruby Lee be pussy ass crackers

Are you sure you didn't mean to come off all Karl Malone?

(who is Karl Malone?)

SHOCKER." - Mig50

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users