417 replies to this topic

#61 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 11:43 AM

you may relay a joke that is funny, but that doesn't mean YOU are funny.
I know funny, seriously....I run with some very funny & creative guys, Bobby for one, he's funny. Mancopter, funny.
Jomama, funny.....there are lot's of funny people around here, you're just not one of them. Sorry, dude. Maybe Bevis thinks you're funny, me, not so much. I know funny, you ain't him.
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#62 Guest_axlrose7000_*

Guest_axlrose7000_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2004 - 11:56 AM

and http://www.milksucks.com/gas.html is funny??

if you say so

#63 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:04 PM

it was meant to be informational link. good try, though. See, not funny.

I'm allergic to dairy, and there is nothing funny about that, unless you think really smelly farts are funny.

Which of course, they are. Just ask Bobby, he knows funny. Bobby?
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#64 Guest_axlrose7000_*

Guest_axlrose7000_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:06 PM

oh well if you are making "fart" jokes I guess i'm out of my league then.

#65 Akumu

Akumu

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:11 PM

tell her after the new year im joining power house gym, so i'll have the body of Van damn plus i all ready have the mind of a young Socrates.

No one could resist you with Van Damme's body! Infact, no one can resist you now!

ZbtmVjy.jpg

#66 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:13 PM

hasselhoff and hulk hogan in one picture?

i can't handle it.

ummm ummmm ummm
Posted Image

#67 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:24 PM

oh well if you are making "fart" jokes I guess i'm out of my league then.

I didn't make a fart joke.

I don't think fart jokes are funny, but I've never heard a fart joke.
Farting, itself can be funny....

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#68 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:25 PM

that's actually me on the far right.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#69 bobby

bobby

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:27 PM

If you're going to attack, remember to keep this guy on your side.

Posted Image

Where did you get this picture of me in
my Arbor Day costume?

#70 bobby

bobby

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:30 PM

He's right, you know. Farting = F. U. N. N. Y.!!!!

#71 Guest_axlrose7000_*

Guest_axlrose7000_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:32 PM

my jokes are raw so a lot of people dont get it. and I dont cop out with a lot of the stuff i say, If I think a homeless man is funny, i'm going to make dame sure people know it.

#72 bobby

bobby

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:36 PM

I'm already tired of being in the downward spiral of an Axl thread
and it is only my first time.

#73 Black Betty

Black Betty

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:37 PM

my jokes are raw so a lot of people dont get it. and I dont cop out with a lot of the stuff i say, If I think a homeless man is funny, i'm going to make dame sure people know it.

Do you take some sort of self defense class in school? I mean, I'm not the violent type but I can see how some of your opinions could get you into trouble....of the ass beating sort. :(
"The week is off to a fantastic start for you as Venus enters grounded Taurus and the Moon's contact with Uranus brings a special surprise your way."

FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!
www.wm3.org

#74 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:37 PM

my jokes are raw so a lot of people dont get it.

Wrong again. You're just not funny...but I'm sure you have a very nice Columbine Style peach fuzz mustache.....

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#75 Guest_axlrose7000_*

Guest_axlrose7000_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:40 PM

Do you take some sort of self defense class in school? I mean, I'm not the violent type but I can see how some of your opinions could get you into trouble....of the ass beating sort. :(

well hey, sorry i dont turn my back to stuff that people think in their minds anyway, I went to a bar lastnight and a homeless guy came in (so he says) and everyone thought he was a joke because he was talking about riding the rails and that he droped out of school because the teachers were making millions of dollers. every one thought he was a joke and he was, now whats wrong about making jokes about shit like that.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users