417 replies to this topic

#76 Black Betty

Black Betty

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:45 PM

my jokes are raw so a lot of people dont get it. and I dont cop out with a lot of the stuff i say, If I think a homeless man is funny, i'm going to make dame sure people know it.

Do you take some sort of self defense class in school? I mean, I'm not the violent type but I can see how some of your opinions could get you into trouble....of the ass beating sort. :(

well hey, sorry i dont turn my back to stuff that people think in their minds anyway, I went to a bar lastnight and a homeless guy came in (so he says) and everyone thought he was a joke because he was talking about riding the rails and that he droped out of school because the teachers were making millions of dollers. every one thought he was a joke and he was, now whats wrong about making jokes about shit like that.

Oh hon,
I wasn't saying I would personally kick your ass...
I was just thinking that I know people who have been destroyed for less. When your opinions become terribly offensive to the majority of the human population, I'd say it's time to start watching your young, fragile ass.
That's all :)
"The week is off to a fantastic start for you as Venus enters grounded Taurus and the Moon's contact with Uranus brings a special surprise your way."

FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!
www.wm3.org

#77 Guest_axlrose7000_*

Guest_axlrose7000_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:47 PM

:rolleyes:

im not going to be scared to say my veiws even if it harms a few minds

#78 Guest_axlrose7000_*

Guest_axlrose7000_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:48 PM

anyway, back on topic, whats jessica doing today??

#79 Akumu

Akumu

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:49 PM

that's actually me on the far right.

No, cause you suck

ZbtmVjy.jpg

#80 woodman

woodman

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:53 PM

Well, bobby, if it's your first time, welcome. And by the way, I took that picture of you in France on Bastille Day - later that evening you taught the French what freedom means, and also how to make a non-dairy pizza.

I have audio of your farts.

#81 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:56 PM

nah, I rule.....I got 2 birthday cards that said so....from very reliable sources

Lil axls 'jokes' don't offend me, they bore me....but, BB, I'm guessing he's a kid, due to the fact that he thinks his sense of humour is so 'raw'...remember, most of the people on the Shizz are the video game kids, who we have very little in common with, this is really the only place where we would come in contact with these folks.....we really should have a whole seperate web site, but the Shizz is kind of a catch all (kind of like your bed)....the Shizz has a bunch of Columbiners, some ol Indie Rockers, some white belters, ex (?) jocks..( ;) )..and mig50...it's pretty diverse, well, kinda, I mean, there ain't a bunch of Dave Matthews fans....
Maybe we could have a 26+ lounge...hmmmmmmmm?
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#82 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,223 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:57 PM

where do i fit in hfe?
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#83 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:59 PM

where do i fit in hfe?

well, if your sig is any indication, you'd fit nicely face down on my mattress.
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#84 Black Betty

Black Betty

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 01:00 PM

but the Shizz is kind of a catch all (kind of like your bed)....

That's funny...WRONG, MEAN, but funny. Ah, HFE. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you.
"The week is off to a fantastic start for you as Venus enters grounded Taurus and the Moon's contact with Uranus brings a special surprise your way."

FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!
www.wm3.org

#85 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 19,223 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 01:00 PM

where do i fit in hfe?

yes, i think you'd 'fit in' wonderfully

#86 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 01:01 PM

.....but the Shizz is kind of a catch all (kind of like your bed)....the Shizz has a bunch of Columbiners, some ol Indie Rockers, some white belters, ex (?) jocks..( ;) )..and mig50...it's pretty diverse, well, kinda, I mean, there ain't a bunch of Dave Matthews fans....

ahem....

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#87 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 01:02 PM

where do i fit in hfe?

yes, i think you'd 'fit in' wonderfully

you're face or mine?

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#88 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 19,223 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 01:03 PM

that's to be decided later.

you busy on new years?

#89 mancopter

mancopter