120 replies to this topic

#106 bisbee slim

bisbee slim

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 07:01 PM

ive been to strip clubs to see chicks like leslie before and guess what, they're not around anymore. but astroglide still is.

#107 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,985 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:10 PM

Posted Image

And he's a painter, too! Or his cat is...I can't tell.

#108 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,985 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:25 PM

Wow, this myspace is GREAT!

There are some things I should clarify about myself. The first and most important thing you should know about me is that I'm not interested in meeting anyone that is looking for a serious committed relationship.

I don't want to disappoint any of you, but I must be up front about this.  A serious relationship is completely out of the question, so please listen up all you single girls out there who are trying to find a partner or mate.  Save yourself some grief.  You should know in advance that it is most unlikely there will ever be a time when I'll be interested in a serious committed relationship with you.  I don't want to meet your parents, your family or your friends nor do I want to introduce you to any of the people that I know.  I don't want you to quit your job or move across the country just to be near me.  I'm not looking for a steady girlfriend and none of you should have any expectations that I could be the "one" for you.  Serious dates like having lunch or dinner together probably won't happen here either, at least not immediately.  I don't eat with just anyone anymore only because it implies that there is something more serious going on than there actually is and there will be none of that!  I'm only interested in meeting with those of you who are casual, confident and discreet individuals and these are some of my ground rules.

Oh man, sorry ladies. :(

#109 degrae

degrae

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 10:57 AM

To summarize, there are bitter megalomaniac wannabe band folks, sweet lil' LB, and HFE and the people who revolve around them. I can rest in complete peace on that note.

#110 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:35 PM

Having meals with other people = way too much seriosity

I guess I've been cheating on my guy, with a knife and fork. :(
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

#111 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:46 PM

okay, I've gotta see this....what IS his myspace address?
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#112 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,985 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:13 PM

Here.

That blog I quoted was hilarious. He started saying how he wasn't homophobic or misogynistic, and then was talking about how he could never date any woman who tried to be on equal ground with him, and declared himself 99% straight, a fact which he said would piss off "the g.ays."

He's also "friends" with Paris Hilton and Lidsay Lohan.

#113 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,985 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:17 PM

I can't have a serious committed relationship or be compatible with any woman who tries to dominate or assert her power over me.  The women I have dated that insist on being treated as an equal, always end up as just another friend of mine.  I don't like arguing nor do I like tempers.  Most of the women I've known are much harder than most of the men I've known.  I don't like to be chased by women nor do I like to chase women too much.  I like women that are strong enough and confident enough to surrender themselves to a man. Playing it too hard to get, for either a man or a woman, is always a losing strategy.  I prefer my women soft and tender rather than coarse and rough.

What else can I tell you about myself?  My statistical data is that I'm a single, heterosexual male ninety-nine percent of the time (I know this bothers the g.ays when they hear that someone has declared themselves to be straight).  Even though I might be straight, I'm not a homophobic, a misogynist or any of those other nasty labels or stereotypes people use.

For any of you girls out there serious about landing that big catch, learn how to cook and prepare food! Ignoring the importance of knowing how to cook is the biggest mistake any girl can make. That would be my tip for anyone reading this.  I've never met a woman that really knew how to cook, who couldn't find a man to marry her.  It just doesn't happen.

Nope. I wouldn't call him a misogynist.

#114 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:38 PM

i've read posts like this. and guess what, they're not
around anymore, but SNAKES ON A PLANE IS.

SNAKES ON A PLANE![SIZE=14]

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#115 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:39 PM

Wow...

I like how he drops the alt-country & Indie tags.....

He's clueless......and bad.....just bad....open mic bad....

not like, I dunno, taking chances & super creative bad, just, generic open-mic bad...

He must be one of those people who has retarded friends who just don't know the difference..

Like "Yeah, dude, wear the shirt with the dragon breath flames down the sleeves & the choker, that'll look so cool" (Sorry folks from the Minibosses board)

and he looks pretty old, like ME old.... It's just sad & pathetic when talent/originiality/style are not in line with confidence & ego...

I would just feel bad for him if he wasn't such a dink...

Ignorance & Arrogance make lousy bedfellows.

I should know.
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#116 Brodie

Brodie

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:32 PM

"open mic bad"?

FUCK YOU, DOOD.

#117 Guest_rvderek_*

Guest_rvderek_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2006 - 03:37 PM

Leslie, you are a cool person.

#118 mashed tates

mashed tates

Shizz Full Member

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:00 PM

die, thread, DIE! size=14!!!!

#119 church

church

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 06:21 AM

his blogs are initially drafted in big chief tablets....soon he'll be leading an uprising at levy pants

#120 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 06:41 AM

"open mic bad"?

FUCK YOU, DOOD.

Sorry, but I have this reoccurring nightmare that I go to Hell, and it's an open mic night, forever.

Not everybody enjoys hearing a 50 year old woman, AA member, with a mullet singing a very bad version of the Youngbloods "Get Together".....

...and seeing as, once I pass, I'll be hearing it over & over, forever, I will try to avoid it in this life.

and yes, I do think "open mic bad" conjures the appropriate image in the readers mind.

am I generalizing? well, duh.

I know that very talented people ALSO play at open mics.......(theoretically)

;)

SHOCKER." - Mig50

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users