64 replies to this topic

#16 abernaut

abernaut

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 12:37 PM

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

#17 innerear

innerear

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 01:01 PM

I tried having sex with the cd but the hole was to small and it hurt. Maybe you guys should make a 45 with the cut out center... then all I would need is some lubricant.

#18 cmbdI's?

cmbdI's?

Shizz Junior Member

• Shizzified
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:20 PM

And a breath mint.

#19 Guest_jaelita_*

Guest_jaelita_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:32 PM

great flyer! - it, of course, has pictures of the band members -
RE: being "signed" -
who have you tried? - i'm sure there's SOMEBODY - your music is eminently marketable - i say that in complete forthright honesty - your only option at this point is to further enshroud your music in even more expensive recording trickery - seriously, erase every trace of humanity or passion from your music and SPEND, SPEND, SPEND - because if there's one thing i've learned fron my highly privleged life, it's this: throw money at the problem and the problem will disappear -
addendum: if rich young white people can fuck to your music, mission accomplished -

why don't you just shut the fuck up instead. if you haven't
noticed, people have been ignoring you because you're
a piece of bittershit. i am now guilty for replying but i
couldn't help it, i hate to see talented people insulted
by hacks. if you'd heard the album at all you'd
know that it's the exact opposite of your flightywrite,
so why don't you stuff a sock in it and get some help.
addendum: if young elitist music snobs can get so pissed
off about music they dislike that they have to post about it on a message
board, then medication is the answer! also, you misspelled
'privleged', so if you're going to try to suckle up to folks
with 'expensive trickery' writing (which as you point out
is just hiding the emptiness below) you might as well
take it to the limit and use spellchecker.
smarmy fuck.

great discussion to read on a day off. ho ho ho sometimes reading threads i don't want to reply to is "ill advised...." eh eh eh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh!

#20 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 06:36 PM

who have you tried? - i'm sure there's SOMEBODY - your music is eminently marketable - i say that in complete forthright honesty - your only option at this point is to further enshroud your music in even more expensive recording trickery - seriously, erase every trace of humanity or passion from your music and SPEND, SPEND, SPEND - because if there's one thing i've learned fron my highly privleged life, it's this: throw money at the problem and the problem will disappear -
addendum: if rich young white people can fuck to your music, mission accomplished -

I can't figure out if I love or hate this guy...

either way, i'm-a gonna fuck 'im.

congrads...colorsnore
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#21 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 06:51 PM

he refers to the 'problem'.....what is the problem that he's referring to? a perceived lack of humanity & passion?

just wondering.
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#22 beefstew

beefstew

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 03:48 AM

he refers to the 'problem'.....what is the problem that he's referring to? a perceived lack of humanity & passion?

just wondering.

not that my validation means jack donkey shit, but colorstore is one of the most amazing 'local' (not being demeaning in any possible way) bands i have ever seen live. i can admit that i don't get out much, but the 2 times, wait, 3 times i've seen colorstore, they have blown me away.... completely.... each time.

#23 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,131 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:49 PM

bittershit

this is my new favorite word ever.
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#24 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:15 PM

this show will have very special guests performing with colorstore, including Aaron of Minibosses, Steven of Reindeer Tiger/Team, Owen of Asleep In The Sea, Abe of Treasure Mammal, and Mike of Fatigo.
This Fine Event Will Be Hosted By None Other Than Mister John Dela Cruz of Fatigo. LOVE

and a very rare acoustic performance and commentary from none other than mister authority on all that is indie--> Andrew James Matthews!!

this show will have very special guests performing with colorstore, including Aaron of Minibosses, Steven of Reindeer Tiger/Team, Owen of Asleep In The Sea, Abe of Treasure Mammal, and Mike of Fatigo.
This Fine Event Will Be Hosted By None Other Than Mister John Dela Cruz of Fatigo. LOVE

and a very rare acoustic performance and commentary from none other than mister authority on all that is indie--> Andrew James Matthews!!

#25 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:33 PM

awesome.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#26 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:58 PM

fun times ahead my friends. i like!

#27 Better Joe

Better Joe

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 10:12 AM

For 10 bucks? I think not.

#28 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 12:41 PM

this show is five dollars

#29 larah

larah

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 12:43 PM

i think even if this show was 25 dollars, i would go. the amount of amazing people who will be there, playing, hosting and all around having a good time is worth more than that even.

#30 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 03:11 PM

Um, aren't you getting in for free?

SHOCKER." - Mig50

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users