i think you missed my point.

#32 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:03 AM

no, I didn't. I think you missed mine. So there.

First of all, even if it was $25, you'd STILL get in for free...because your boyfriend is in Colorstore...and that fact alone makes your opinion of the value this show holds, somewhat, if not extremely biased. All, I'm saying is, if you're going to be out here telling people how this show is worth $25, you should reveal your bias.

Now, if you are prepared to break up with your boyfriend, and THEN pay $25 to see this show, well then...y' got me.

I'm just saying, I think it's a $7.50 show.
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#33 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:03 AM

oh he makes a fine point, and snow to do you.
leave it to a.j.m. to turn threads sour.
and on that note---> i love my 'enemies'
truly i do do, i big love sandwich to all my peeps in pho town crown
for their poster a rippin a rampage.

id say---> "well maybe youre just jealous"

but i know that is is iz not truly truth true. there are just o lots o peoples who do not like me->they all have their reasons and seasons. as soon as my hair is gone, i start new, clean, for free for fun.

my psychologist has instructed me not to care. big fish little ocean.

ps----> i too, like sweet bleeders better, and yes, robin does has have a much better voice not to mention, a much friendlier disposition.

and ps part two--->from here on out, i love everyone. bubbles and sandwich bags. a right to an opinion. on the eve of new and a year. all the way around the sun.

and ps part edit---> once i feel it safe to do so, i will give the clippers to my beautiful daughter and clean my hair head of 2006.

and ps part edit part 2-->some say i need a girlfriend. "u sound lonely, BRT!"

#34 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:07 AM

post first, drink later.

I think it's nice that you are getting a haircut, but it is really such a news worthy event you have to mention it twice in a post?

Who do think you are, Brodie Hubbard?
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#35 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:11 AM

post first, drink later.

unfortune says--> my mind is a result of sobriety. this is mE.

#36 larah

larah

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:51 AM

this show will have very special guests performing with colorstore, including Aaron of Minibosses, Steven of Reindeer Tiger/Team, Owen of Asleep In The Sea, Abe of Treasure Mammal, and Mike of Fatigo.
This Fine Event Will Be Hosted By None Other Than Mister John Dela Cruz of Fatigo. LOVE

yeah okay so my boyfriend is in the band and i am a bit biased, who cares? that doesn't take away from the fact that all the other people who will be there are also pretty damn awesome and i am not sleeping with any of them! it's a $5 show, it's not $25, that point has already been made. i'm not going to have a pissing contest on the shizz.

#37 Big_Poppa

Big_Poppa

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:55 AM

Ha-heh, too late! :ph34r:

"Larah and Jef, kissing in a tree, not hav-ing to pay the fee."

i'm not going to have a pissing contest on the shizz.
[/quote]

#38 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:06 PM

this show will have very special guests performing with colorstore, including Aaron of Minibosses, Steven of Reindeer Tiger/Team, Owen of Asleep In The Sea, Abe of Treasure Mammal, and Mike of Fatigo.
This Fine Event Will Be Hosted By None Other Than Mister John Dela Cruz of Fatigo. LOVE

yeah okay so my boyfriend is in the band and i am a bit biased. but that doesn't take away from the fact that all the other people who will be there are also pretty damn awesome and i am not sleeping with any of them! it's a $5 show, it's not $25, that point has already been made. i'm not going to have a pissing contest on the shizz.

yeah, she makes a much better point than you Shane. Larah wins, striclty based upon the fact she was only trying to keep this thread a positive one. Thank you Larah! For trying!

and on that note, im logging off of this board and headed back on to myspace.com, where there is no drama and all of my time is totally spent doing very positive and constructive things for society.

#39 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:14 PM

I think if John Drunken Schmooze is hosting, it should be $4.99

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#40 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:17 PM

yeah okay so my boyfriend is in the band and i am a bit biased. but that doesn't take away from the fact that all the other people who will be there are also pretty damn awesome and i am not sleeping with any of them! it's a $5 show, it's not $25, that point has already been made. i'm not going to have a pissing contest on the shizz.

yeah, she makes a much better point than you Shane. Larah wins, striclty based upon the fact she was only trying to keep this thread a positive one. Thank you Larah! For trying!

and on that note, im logging off of this board and headed back on to myspace.com, where there is no drama and all of my time is totally spent doing very positive and constructive things for society.

I wasn't trying to make a point.

I was kidding.

Too subtle?

I still think $25 is too much.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#41 innerear

innerear

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:54 PM

I would have sex with a dead horse to get into this show! But thats not saying much anyone who knows me knows Id pretty much have sex with anything/anyone. :)

#42 dharma_bum

dharma_bum

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 01:27 PM

I was kidding.

Too subtle?

hey kennedy, you owe me $5 so pay my way.

#43 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 01:46 PM

I was kidding.

Too subtle?

As if I'm going... I ain't got $25 & it ain't like I'm dating anyone in the band & can slide in for free.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#44 dharma_bum

dharma_bum

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 06:38 PM

I was kidding.

Too subtle?

As if I'm going... I ain't got $25 & it ain't like I'm dating anyone in the band & can slide in for free.

hang out in the parking lot, i am bringing a keg..........jk

#45 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 10:02 PM

get a hotel room you hippies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users