759 replies to this topic

#646 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

i can't see that at work but my guess would be that intl game where a dude seriously crushed the face of the ref.. am i right? the one where the guy almost died from the punch and hitting the floor? if not, which was it?

No...but that's what it *should* have been. I forgot all about that - that was fucking crazy...

Mine is just the Undertaker chokeslamming some WWE ref...

ha. nice.
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#647 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

"They're a lot bigger than we are," Nash said."They had a lot of points in the paint. They're probably going to continue to be taller than us as the series goes on."

shitty is now.

#648 abernaut

abernaut

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:16 AM

Lakers are up 2-0. What now? I think the Suns will take one in Phoenix and then we can put this one in the fridge. bye.

#649 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:28 AM

Lakers are up 2-0. What now? I think the Suns will take one in Phoenix and then we can put this one in the fridge. bye.

if they're lucky...

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#650 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:43 AM

it was nice of the lakers to make room on the bandwagon for you, abe.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#651 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:11 AM

haha, you dick. Why does Kobe gotta be so selfish? I want to beg and plead with him but I know in the end he is just going to take what he wants. If Lakers won it in 5 I probably wouldn't talk to you for like....a month

shitty is now.

#652 Lt. Dizzle!

Lt. Dizzle!

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

i thought you were talking to me... lol.

my real name's Abe.

the Magic's gotta put their nike's on real tight if they wanna do anything in boston cuz right now it's all uphill for them.
Posted Image

#653 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

hey, if the lakers win this series, is kobe still a rapist? he is, right? or does that go away?

i forget how the law works.

oh, wait, i remember now...
Spoiler

my real name's Abe.

the Magic's gotta put their nike's on real tight if they wanna do anything in boston cuz right now it's all uphill for them.

if i was talking to you i would have pasted in that photo of dwight howard in his super man cape and made some snarky comment about the only way he's going to score in crunch time is if nobody's on the court - like in the dunk contest.

oh, and i would have taken a couple shots at vince carter for being a worthless piece of shit.

:P
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#654 abernaut

abernaut

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:30 PM

Me? Jumping on the bandwagon? I was raised in Los Angeles and I lived there for 15 years. Also, I have been watching the Lakers play before Magic Johnson had aids. Real talk. Nothing against the Suns... I think they are a great team. But, I am not very fond of their strategy.

#655 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:00 PM

Me? Jumping on the bandwagon? I was raised in Los Angeles and I lived there for 15 years. Also, I have been watching the Lakers play before Magic Johnson had aids. Real talk. Nothing against the Suns... I think they are a great team. But, I am not very fond of their strategy.

okay, you're excused. sorry. i should have checked your papers first.

i was in a sour mood this morning and i'll probably be in a sour mood for the duration of this series.

win or lose, i hope kobe gets eaten by a shark.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

- Martin Shizzmore

#656 johnnytron

johnnytron

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

you're funny Abe.

#657 innerear

innerear

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

Abe I'm pretty sure I can't hang out with you untill this series is over or untill the suns start making it competative.

#658 Lt. Dizzle!

Lt. Dizzle!

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:04 AM

hey, if the lakers win this series, is kobe still a rapist? he is, right? or does that go away?

i forget how the law works.

oh, wait, i remember now...

Spoiler

my real name's Abe.

if i was talking to you i would have pasted in that photo of dwight howard in his super man cape and made some snarky comment about the only way he's going to score in crunch time is if nobody's on the court - like in the dunk contest.

oh, and i would have taken a couple shots at vince carter for being a worthless piece of shit.

:P

bazing.
Posted Image

#659 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:58 PM

Posted Image

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#660 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:13 PM

I have an ongoing argument with someone about Steve Nash and his ability to dunk. I vote no, for many reasons that I may be willing to discuss at a later time....

shitty is now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users