301 replies to this topic

#31 DoctorShumway

DoctorShumway

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,040 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:51 AM

the even MORe confusing part about the show, now, is that the flash backs are now flash forwards AND flash backs, so you're never quite sure which is which. Obviously the ones of Jack and Hurley and such are flash forwards, but the asian dude and the british chick could be flash forwards OR flash backs. Crazy, man. That could also explain the Tunesia thing... was that in the past or future? Are you guys trippin balls right now?

The Tunesia scene was in the past because it was the day after they discovered the plane.
Take your time old man/These vultures are happy to wait

#32 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:29 PM

i just shat myself. and my brain exploded.
I still don't have a signature.

#33 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:52 PM

the even MORe confusing part about the show, now, is that the flash backs are now flash forwards AND flash backs, so you're never quite sure which is which. Obviously the ones of Jack and Hurley and such are flash forwards, but the asian dude and the british chick could be flash forwards OR flash backs. Crazy, man. That could also explain the Tunesia thing... was that in the past or future? Are you guys trippin balls right now?

The Tunesia scene was in the past because it was the day after they discovered the plane.

not necessarily... the plane they discovered didn't have the real pilot on it, so maybe that "discovery" takes place in the future after the team had time to plant the fake pilot in the wreckage...

i just watched thursday's episode (thank you, dvr) so my brain is just now enjoying the freakout that you've all been feasting on for the past several days.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#34 DoctorShumway

DoctorShumway

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,040 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 08:26 PM

not necessarily... the plane they discovered didn't have the real pilot on it, so maybe that "discovery" takes place in the future after the team had time to plant the fake pilot in the wreckage...

i just watched thursday's episode (thank you, dvr) so my brain is just now enjoying the freakout that you've all been feasting on for the past several days.

I don't think it's in the future because it doesn't sync up with what's happening on the island. It would be unnecessary to make a big deal about it being in the future with her story. The one thing that stays relatively constant is the story line that takes place on the island. She was the only one expecting to finding survivors so that seems like her finding the bear would have to happen before they show up on the island.
Take your time old man/These vultures are happy to wait

#35 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:04 PM

i don't know, man. This show hasn't had the best track record for making much sense, so far. I don't think it'll start anytime soon.

#36 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:44 PM

bump ... now that i am caught up

#37 guitarduane

guitarduane

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:18 PM

i'm enjoying this season. i hate that it got split up by the strike though. last weeks episode was pretty good.

#38 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:39 PM

true dat.

#39 JRC

JRC

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:25 AM

aren't their boards specifically dedicated to this show?
Uninitiated dunderheads like myself get all confused stumbling across these things in unsuspecting places.

And by the way, Laura Palmer's dad was raping her, and killed her.
Now thats some fucked up shit.
80s style!

65ad9f37c58e7dc65500d82c7596a5c282c67a95      tumblr_pyddfuoAB51u2kqipo1_100.jpg

#40 danielle

danielle

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:03 PM

*spoiler alert*

Last night was amazing! Move the island???!!! Claire?!!! Wha?
“The man that cannot visualize a horse galloping on a tomato is an idiot”-Andre Breton

#41 ladydemon

ladydemon

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:22 PM

80s style!

:lol:
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
“You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve Albini? You just put your lips together and blow.”

#42 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:23 PM

80s style!

:lol:

I actually fell behind in Lost because I started watching Twin Peaks. ADSD action is go!

#43 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 06:47 PM

80s style!

Is Laura Palmers dad Arnold Palmer? He's a rapist, now??

I love his drink.

#44 danielle

danielle

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:36 AM

Season Finale TONIGHT!!!! I am going to be drinking cocktails with some friends out of coconuts!!!! :lol:
“The man that cannot visualize a horse galloping on a tomato is an idiot”-Andre Breton

#45 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:20 AM

New Daily Show correspondent Wyatt Cenac is a little Lost also
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users