51 replies to this topic

#46 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:55 AM

I only voted for stuff I have some knowledge of. Which means I didn't vote for a lot because I haven't done my homework. :unsure:

The one thing I voted on which I guess you would call a "protest vote" was against Arpaio and for Saban. I don't know much about Saban, but Arpaio needs to be thrown to the wolves.

I voted for Saban too, I told that to a co-worker who is in her 20's and she thinks arpaio is doing a great job. I should have kept my mouth shut. I hate talking politics at work.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#47 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:00 AM

I only voted for stuff I have some knowledge of. Which means I didn't vote for a lot because I haven't done my homework. :unsure:

The one thing I voted on which I guess you would call a "protest vote" was against Arpaio and for Saban. I don't know much about Saban, but Arpaio needs to be thrown to the wolves.

arpaio IS the wolves.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#48 samothcoatl

samothcoatl

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:11 AM

AZ Propositions: Meh. Cover your bases and vote no on all of 'em....

#49 lkelly

lkelly

Shizz Senior Member

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:23 AM

I voted for Saban too, I told that to a co-worker who is in her 20's and she thinks arpaio is doing a great job. I should have kept my mouth shut. I hate talking politics at work.

that's at least one nice thing about working at asu versus mcdonnel douglas (ugh), there's at least a small chance i'll have some political views in common with my coworkers. although i did hear someone yesterday who was concerned about his right to own automatic weapons if obama wins the election...so yeah, idiocy is alive and well in every workplace.

#50 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 19,130 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:40 PM

I know how I am voting on most things, but I am still a little lost on some of the people like the Treasurer and School folks. How did you guys decide?

i voted for john carpenter because his name is john carpenter.

i think i left the rest of them alone.
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#51 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,475 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:48 PM

I know how I am voting on most things, but I am still a little lost on some of the people like the Treasurer and School folks. How did you guys decide?

My mom got something in the mail that showed the results of a survey about the judges. Everyone who dealt with a judge took the survey and rated how good a job they thought s/he did. There was a list of the overall ratings and you can vote against the ones that got low scores.

#52 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,995 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

I'm a little late, but here is a lot of info on the props:
http://www.azpbs.org/vote2008/

and judges:
http://www.azpbs.org...2008/judges.htm

there's only one judge who did not meet Judicial Performance Review standards, and that is Crane McClennen .

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users