22 replies to this topic

#16 Melkor

Melkor

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:32 PM

agreed. he's also done the public some bad.

are you one of those people that will never be happy with any politician? just askin'

I'm not one of any kind of people. I just think he's overrated and the few things "good" that he voted for or pushed through or try to push through don't negate the bullshit that he's done. do I hold politicians to a higher standard? fuck yah I do. if you can't do the job of the people for the people then get the fuck out. and I don't give a shit about how much or what you've smoked or drank or fucked in you personal life but if you break the law when you're in office your game is over. no more office for you. just sayin'

I could go into more detail and make things a little clearer but I gots psych homework.

#17 DoctorShumway

DoctorShumway

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,040 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:29 PM

agreed. he's also done the public some bad.

are you one of those people that will never be happy with any politician? just askin'

I'm not one of any kind of people. I just think he's overrated and the few things "good" that he voted for or pushed through or try to push through don't negate the bullshit that he's done. do I hold politicians to a higher standard? fuck yah I do. if you can't do the job of the people for the people then get the fuck out. and I don't give a shit about how much or what you've smoked or drank or fucked in you personal life but if you break the law when you're in office your game is over. no more office for you. just sayin'

I could go into more detail and make things a little clearer but I gots psych homework.

I posted the legislation he pushed through. Pretty much all of it benefited the "people". His whole platform was heath care and civil rights. Dude made a huge difference. Plus when he killed that women it was the 60's. Shit was, like it or not, much much different then.
Take your time old man/These vultures are happy to wait

#18 Melkor

Melkor

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:30 AM

I posted the legislation he pushed through. Pretty much all of it benefited the "people". His whole platform was heath care and civil rights. Dude made a huge difference. Plus when he killed that women it was the 60's. Shit was, like it or not, much much different then.

:lol: hahahaha that is effin' hilarious! Involuntary manslaughter, fleeing the scene of a crime, and obstruction of justice weren't so bad back then. awwwwe the good ol' days.

my favorite Edward quote that I've heard/read on health care is: “Every American should be able to get the same treatment that U.S. senators are entitled to. This is the cause of my life.” hooray! Tedward!

#19 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:41 AM

Hate to be a hater but yeah, to be honest i could really care less that the dude is dead. :(

Sorry.

DJAM on the otherhand!

It seems like everytime i go to New York someone (semi) famous overdoses and dies - in 2007 it was Heath Ledger, in 2009 it's DJAM.

Sorry nyc!

#20 DoctorShumway

DoctorShumway

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,040 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:31 AM

:lol: hahahaha that is effin' hilarious! Involuntary manslaughter, fleeing the scene of a crime, and obstruction of justice weren't so bad back then. awwwwe the good ol' days.

my favorite Edward quote that I've heard/read on health care is: “Every American should be able to get the same treatment that U.S. senators are entitled to. This is the cause of my life.” hooray! Tedward!

It's the truth though. Back then shit like this could be covered up without anyone breaking a sweat. Besides, it's not like all politicians don't have the skeletons somewhere. Whatever. I wasn't all busted up over him but I don't think it's really fair to gloss over the good he's done.
Take your time old man/These vultures are happy to wait

#21 JesusChrist

JesusChrist

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:19 PM

Lets just say that I have not seen him up here.
Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.”

#22 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:11 AM

JESUS CHRIST!!
I still don't have a signature.

#23 Melkor

Melkor