Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:57 AM

BEETS
STELLALUNA
HOOVES

this will start at 8pm and be done by 1030, just like gun outfit.

Posted Image

#2 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:05 AM

I heard this venue allows under agers to drink and has had several instances of drug use & rape. If thats the type of place you want to support... (see doesnt that suck)

#3 distort

distort

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:22 AM

That was very childish. I've already stated that I have nothing to do with James, James has nothing to do with the manor/my bands/etc. I dont think i've ever even talked to him in person actually. Aditionally, I've never stated anything bad about jugheads. i think you're confused.

However, do whatever you will, it doesnt bother me much, and wont effect the outcome of this show.

Actually, the thought of drug and alcohol use might actually help the outcome.

#4 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,134 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:40 AM

so this is the band from that nickelodeon show Doug right?

KILLER TOFUUUUUUU!
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#5 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:47 AM

That was very childish. I've already stated that I have nothing to do with James, James has nothing to do with the manor/my bands/etc. I dont think i've ever even talked to him in person actually. Aditionally, I've never stated anything bad about jugheads. i think you're confused.

You have the memory span of a child, well you are one so I digress. You have been attacking my venue for page upon page as well as plotting to undermine my venues liquor license by sneaking kids in and stealing shows whining to agents. At which point are you going to realize what you are playing is not a game but an actual very important part of someones life and career. This is my business that you are now attacking not some lil' house show for shits and giggles.

#6 distort

distort

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:15 PM

You have the memory span of a child, well you are one so I digress. You have been attacking my venue for page upon page as well as plotting to undermine my venues liquor license by sneaking kids in and stealing shows whining to agents. At which point are you going to realize what you are playing is not a game but an actual very important part of someones life and career. This is my business that you are now attacking not some lil' house show for shits and giggles.

Any time i suggested underage kids sneak in was tongue in cheek (in fact, I believe I even mentioned it was a bad idea and that you probably wouldnt be stoked) because MARKBEEF suggested it first and I knew you'd definitely be against it. I have never "plotted to undermine" your liquor licence OR steal any shows. You're making stuff up because you want someone to be mad at. The only thing I've done is said I'm going to the show at jugheads, and said i'm trying to set up a FREE PREESHOW so underage kids can see the band as well. No harm intended.

Some of my earliest posts on this board are talking about how I'll be patronizing some of your shows and how some of the events you're hosting sound cool.

#7 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:21 PM

Tongue in cheek, oh how funny, lets fuck with the liquor license...I dont see the humor.

#8 distort

distort

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:26 PM

you obviously didnt take markbeef seriously, not sure why you are taking my response to his original post seriously... also not sure how me typing something on a message board poses any real threat to your license.

you're not being a very good business man. I'm sure you could care less, but I definitely know of at least 10 people, over 21, that have decided not to patronize your establishment due to the image you set for your bar online.

Personally, i don't let the actions of one person dissuade me from seeing a band i want to see or doing something i want to do, so I cant say i'm part of that group... but who knows.

#9 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:31 PM

By defending your accusations that it is a White Power Venue (not yours directly but you did fuel the fire) and quoting AZ liquor law. I'm sorry that offended ten of yours friends. Heck I didnt have the space for all those fixie bikes in front anyways.

#10 distort

distort

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:37 PM

Defending what accusations its a WP bar? I told him it wasnt a WP bar. Never defended the statement, just tried to explain to you that he mistook it for another bar. Even he has admitted he was wrong. I've also stated the comment was stupid to make without actually researching it. Quoting AZ Liquor law? I think you're just making things up... You're a very effective troll.

LOL @ the bike thing. Aren't you the one who owns a fixed gear/single speed, with the whole messenger bag deal and everything. You get a job as a part time bike messenger? pretty sure i've seen you riding around on one... anyways, I don't roll with that crowd, nor do I own a bike, i actually sold my geared bike to go on tour and have yet to buy a new one... i dont have any problem with bikes though, they are a great workout.

#11 distort

distort

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:40 PM

so this is the band from that nickelodeon show Doug right?

KILLER TOFUUUUUUU!

unfortunately no, its not this beets. its the beets on Captured Tracks:

http://www.myspace.com/thebeetsbeat

#12 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:42 PM

Yep I own a cyclocross bike (an off road MTB / road bike hybrid w/ brakes) and carry a back pack so I can distro flyers for shows. I hate wasting gas. Heck I actually hate cars. Good luck with your show and all your future ventures. Sorry I have to abide by state laws and get offended when sweeping damaging accusations are made against my business...I will try to remember slander is "tongue in cheek".

#13 distort

distort

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:46 PM

i didnt say you dont have a right to be mad, because you definitely do. I just think you're mad at the wrong person (me).

I didnt say the white power comment was tongue in cheek, nor did I make the comment.

The sneaking in comment was tongue in cheek, and I thought I made it pretty obvious.

Not sure how i've "slandered" your venue, you've yet been able to come up with any actual evidence of me "slandering" it.

i also dont think you are able to seperate your thought processes very well.

I was thinking about getting a cross bike. what kind do you have?

#14 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:51 PM

Bianchi "San Jose". You'll want to upgrade the brakes and the pedals but otherwise out of the box its a great bike. Sturdier than any road bike with a quicker response than a MTB and rugged enough for light trails. Plus it wont break the bank.

I just think you like to fuel the fire too much. Sometimes its just not funny and can be downright damaging. Lets be honest the shtick you've been using against me since AZPunk days is getting old. I just wanna be able to set up cool shows without a huge backlash because I dont do them how "you approve".

#15 distort

distort

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:56 PM

Bianchi "San Jose". You'll want to upgrade the brakes and the pedals but otherwise out of the box its a great bike. Sturdier than any road bike with a quicker response than a MTB and rugged enough for light trails. Plus it wont break the bank.

I just think you like to fuel the fire too much. Sometimes its just not funny and can be downright damaging. Lets be honest the shtick you've been using against me since AZPunk days is getting old. I just wanna be able to set up cool shows without a huge backlash because I dont do them how "you approve".

yeah i know that bike. had a bianchi sport sx road bike and loved it. too bad it got stolen.

And regardless, I didnt jump down your throat about this until people were getting mad at ME for trying to set something all ages up. Never said anything about WP, about your bar sucking (i can send you the transcript of my messages with D4 and Frank ultra if you like), or anything of that nature. The only discontent i expressed was that it was unfortunate for anyone under 21 that this show had to get moved to a 21+ only venue. Never said it was your fault, or that anything was wrong with what you are doing. Lets be honest, if it were possible for you to do all ages shows, I'm sure you would, so by that logic even you think its somewhat unfortunate that underagers are getting the short end of the stick. Again, i'm not saying this is your fault, just that its a bummer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users