20 replies to this topic

#16 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:58 PM

the sexual tension in this thread is off the charts.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#17 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:01 PM

Yes, but the show is set, what is contacting the band going to do but cast doubt on the show they have confirmed, and with us being able to do a great job with it. And regardless of what you say "somehow" the WP venue thing was brought up by there agent...why?

#18 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:05 PM

the sexual tension in this thread is off the charts.

Posted Image

#19 chalupacabra

chalupacabra

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:23 PM

Bianchi "San Jose". You'll want to upgrade the brakes and the pedals but otherwise out of the box its a great bike. Sturdier than any road bike with a quicker response than a MTB and rugged enough for light trails. Plus it wont break the bank.

I just think you like to fuel the fire too much. Sometimes its just not funny and can be downright damaging. Lets be honest the shtick you've been using against me since AZPunk days is getting old. I just wanna be able to set up cool shows without a huge backlash because I dont do them how "you approve".

yeah i know that bike. had a bianchi sport sx road bike and loved it. too bad it got stolen.

And regardless, I didnt jump down your throat about this until people were getting mad at ME for trying to set something all ages up. Never said anything about WP, about your bar sucking (i can send you the transcript of my messages with D4 and Frank ultra if you like), or anything of that nature. The only discontent i expressed was that it was unfortunate for anyone under 21 that this show had to get moved to a 21+ only venue. Never said it was your fault, or that anything was wrong with what you are doing. Lets be honest, if it were possible for you to do all ages shows, I'm sure you would, so by that logic even you think its somewhat unfortunate that underagers are getting the short end of the stick. Again, i'm not saying this is your fault, just that its a bummer.

More this kind of posting, less shit stirring please
Posted Image

CAGEMATCH

stomping on your fingers as you're clinging on to the abyss

#20 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:31 PM

when is distort going to guest DJ at banned, i am serious.

and tell me more of this Bianchi, how MTB is it? I am not hot on suspension and stuff, but tired of my road bikes.
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#21 distort

distort

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:49 PM

Yes, but the show is set, what is contacting the band going to do but cast doubt on the show they have confirmed, and with us being able to do a great job with it. And regardless of what you say "somehow" the WP venue thing was brought up by there agent...why?

i dont know why it was brought up. thats retarded that it did. i never talked to an agent. I messaged them on myspace before this whole thing blew up. This is a quote from my message to them "'i"ve got no problem with 21+ shows, or jugheads for that matter, but I know there was a good number of people kinda bummed about having to miss out." If it happens, I assure you it wont effect the outcome of your show. If anything, it will bring in more people, because again, I know a lot of people who have no idea about the shows jugheads does, but come to every manor show. Its extra advertising.

As for guest djing, i'm a pretty busy guy, but I think that would be pretty sweet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users