#31 JesusChrist

JesusChrist

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:32 PM

Posted Image
Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.”

#32 soudou

soudou

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:00 PM

I think this is my first post outside the Bossies board. It's mostly because I'm e-stalking Jacki O. :ph34r:

My first job, at like 14/15, was washing dishes at some tiny (but fancy) Italian restaurant owned by a coke dealing asshole. I worked 3-midnight or later, 4 or 5 days a week, which breaks the FUCK out of Ohio labor laws for minors. One time I cut the shit out of my hand because some asshole cook threw the big chopping knife in the soapy sink with the pots and pans (we had an industrial dishwasher, but you couldn't put the heavy shit in there). Instead of doing worker's comp and all that shit, they sent me home, paid me in cash for the rest of the weekend, and basically told me not to tell anyone about it.

Then there was the time I flicked a cashed-out cigarette into the dumpster while taking out the trash, not realising that one of the dipshit cooks had dumped the junk from one of the grease traps in there. 10 minutes later, we had a 15-foot high grease fire contained in a big fucking metal box. The owner was there when the fire dept. showed up, and he basically tried to tell them it was spontaneous combustion.

That job was fucking hilarious.
signatures are weird

#33 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:39 PM

hahaha! :wub:

keep it on the interwebs! :lol:

#34 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:08 PM

fluffer.

umm

fer reals?
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#35 Juggs69

Juggs69

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:55 PM

fluffer.

umm

fer reals?

:lol: Ha, no way! I think my response should be under a thread titled, "worst jobs you can think of"

My first job was babysitting...not nearly as exxxciting

#36 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:28 AM

fluffer.

umm

fer reals?

:lol: Ha, no way! I think my response should be under a thread titled, "worst jobs you can think of"

that's good and I am sure jiggs is happy about that you weren't either ;)

but I had so many questions to ask, like how much fluffers got paid, what is the interview process like, and so on.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#37 MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:12 PM

my first job was when i was a sophomore in HS and i worked at an animal hospital...walking, bathing, giving oral meds, cleaning up after all the critters. The first week, i was there, they had to put a giant great dane to sleep (a dog i knew from my neighborhood) and it was my responsibility to bag him up and haul him into the freezer. Thing is, he weighed more than i did by about 50 pounds. The term "dead weight" is pretty accurate in this case. IT took me a while, but i got him in there. A few weeks after this, we got in one morning to find a horrid smell coming from the basement... turns out, the freezer broke and all the animals in there had thawed and blood was running out the bottom of the freezer. Guess whos job it was to clean all that up?

Why didn't you just kill them in the freezer??

My first real job, aside from babysitting and tutoring, was at a Krispy Kreme in Scottsdale. Had to go in at 4 in the morning some days and spend around 8 hours standing at the end of the doughnut machine taking doughnuts off and placing them on trays, only being given one ten minute break and not being allowed to use a chair.

#38 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:44 AM

This wasn't my first, but i worked at Safeway as a donut fryer. There's an awful lot of us that have made donuts for a living... weird. I still love donuts.
I still don't have a signature.

#39 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:52 AM

fluffer.

umm

fer reals?

but I had so many questions to ask, like how much fluffers got paid, what is the interview process like, and so on.

Poolboy is always looking for fluffers FYI

we dont pay but you get to mess around with hot dudes

we do have to interview you though...

actually that would be a funny video! fluffer interviews!

#40 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:01 PM

fluffer.

umm

fer reals?

Poolboy is always looking for fluffers FYI

we dont pay but you get to mess around with hot dudes

we do have to interview you though...

actually that would be a funny video! fluffer interviews!

umm, I think I am down for posing for poolboy.

but I think I will need at least 2 fluffers

my only issue is getting beth to allow this to happen ;)

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

#41 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:11 PM

haha

beth can fluff you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users