#46 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:26 AM

this is crazy shit

not related to cops but this case pisses me off so much. she's 15 years old and filed a false police report after she got beat up and for that was sentenced to 12 months in PRISON. He, an adult man working as a juvenile court counselor, rapes her (while she's handcuffed) in an elevator and he gets 10 years PROBATION?

ZERO prison time.

:blink: :blink:

Shitty ass shit!

#47 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:31 AM

this is crazy shit

not related to cops but this case pisses me off so much. she's 15 years old and filed a false police report after she got beat up and for that was sentenced to 12 months in PRISON. He, an adult man working as a juvenile court counselor, rapes her (while she's handcuffed) in an elevator and he gets 10 years PROBATION?

ZERO prison time.

well, she did name her kid after the guy.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#48 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:46 AM

this is crazy shit

ZERO prison time.

so she must not care about being raped or that her attacker only got probation for raping her.

also she's 15

15 years old. not even old enough to legally drive a car in the US or vote or join the army or buy cigarettes or alcohol...

#49 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:13 AM

this is crazy shit

ZERO prison time.

so she must not care about being raped or that her attacker only got probation for raping her.

also she's 15

15 years old. not even old enough to legally drive a car in the US or vote or join the army or buy cigarettes or alcohol...

I wasn't justifying it, I was being facetious :)
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#50 JJames

JJames

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:16 AM

Posted Image

this may be the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users