76 replies to this topic

#31 Katie

Katie

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:34 AM

He never actually showed up. so I guess that's a good thing? I feel like Daryl Hannah in Kill Bill. I feel both relief and regret that I don't get to fight my enemy
We're the heart and soul of this heartless country

#32 Katie

Katie

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:55 AM

and to make it weirder I thought I was texting Manny Mares tonight about some stuff and turns oput I entered his phone number wrong and was texting someone I don't know... long story short I have a date tomorrow with a super hot older dude.

Tonight was a great success.
We're the heart and soul of this heartless country

#33 gbell

gbell

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:21 AM

Went to Long Wong's in Tempe last night for wings and music. Went with my girlfriend. So.. she's moving outta state in a couple weeks, which will be the end of our relationship. I'm aware of this.

My thoughts, make the best of the time we still have together. So.. sitting there, enjoying the show and wings, and a random girl comes up and asks me a random question.

Girl that is moving away from me because of personal choice gets jealous and pissed at me. AT ME!

WTF?

Why couldn't I have Katie's luck? lol

Not sure why the jealousy occurred, maybe just the envisioning of my man meat being the pleasure pole for some other lucky lady (yea, I said it, you can quote me on that lol)

#34 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:29 AM

Went to Long Wong's in Tempe last night for wings and music. Went with my girlfriend. So.. she's moving outta state in a couple weeks, which will be the end of our relationship. I'm aware of this.

My thoughts, make the best of the time we still have together. So.. sitting there, enjoying the show and wings, and a random girl comes up and asks me a random question.

Girl that is moving away from me because of personal choice gets jealous and pissed at me. AT ME!

WTF?

Did going away girl still go home with you and have adult relations?

Win.

#35 gbell

gbell

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:35 AM

WTF?

Win.

I stayed at her place, and no we didn't. I distinctly remember hearing something on the order of "well, why didn't you just go mess around with the girl that was talking to you at the bar?". I remember at that point thinking, I wasn't hitting on her, I was being polite, but now I wished I had been hitting on her.

But the night wasn't a total loss. I used a groupon at Long Wongs ...2 dozen wings for 7 bucks, and the waitress never took it so I get to use it again.

Win?

Not sure why the jealousy occurred, maybe just the envisioning of my man meat being the pleasure pole for some other lucky lady (yea, I said it, you can quote me on that lol)

#36 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

WTF?

Win.

I stayed at her place, and no we didn't. I distinctly remember hearing something on the order of "well, why didn't you just go mess around with the girl that was talking to you at the bar?". I remember at that point thinking, I wasn't hitting on her, I was being polite, but now I wished I had been hitting on her.

But the night wasn't a total loss. I used a groupon at Long Wongs ...2 dozen wings for 7 bucks, and the waitress never took it so I get to use it again.

Win?

total win

#37 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

winners all around.

#38 Guest_viewfinder_*

Guest_viewfinder_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

I don't see this as a 'win'. Once the night goes sour, it usually ends up kinda shitty especially if your soon-to-be ex-girlfriends cops an attitude over some random chick asking you a question. Use the coupon with some cooler friends and make this a 'win'.

#39 gbell

gbell

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:49 AM

I don't see this as a 'win'. Once the night goes sour, it usually ends up kinda shitty especially if your soon-to-be ex-girlfriends cops an attitude over some random chick asking you a question. Use the coupon with some cooler friends and make this a 'win'.

It will be my real life "web redemption" Damn I love watching Tosh.0

#40 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:51 AM

WTF?

Win.

Win?

Yes and no.

Yes on wings.

No on girl. Man! What a deal. You get to spend the next however many weeks with a gal that is jealous of your attention, or doesn't like to not be in a relationship, which is why she might be protective of you? Why she's not putting out at this time is mind boggling though.

A win move would've been when she said why aren't you with the other girl is to have her role play her way into being the other girl, who in her mind wanted you. That way she wouldn't have to admit her true feelings, precipitated by fear of the unknown. She could mask her feelings and still get some without the emotionality becoming a factor now.

I would say get out, even before she leaves. I've been there before man. You are not enough for her to want to stay which sucks, but at least you know she's not the
ONE. Either give her a nice handshake, thank her for her time and love and friendship, gather her things together. Blow one out on her chin and spank her for being a bad girl on her way out your door.

Then, go back to Long Wong's and get that other gals number!

#41 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:53 AM

It will be my real life "web redemption" Damn I love watching Tosh.0

me too.. oddly enough i was thinking last night about who else should get a web redemption. i don't know if he's still alive or not but the "angry rv guy" deserves one. that shit is hilarious.

Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#42 Guest_viewfinder_*

Guest_viewfinder_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:54 AM

Blow one out on her chin and spank her for being a bad girl on her way out your door.

Ahhhh...yes. WIN!

#43 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:56 AM

and to make it weirder I thought I was texting Manny Mares tonight about some stuff and turns oput I entered his phone number wrong and was texting someone I don't know... long story short I have a date tomorrow with a super hot older dude.

Tonight was a great success.

HAHAHA RIGHT ON

making lemonade out of lemons my friend. lemonade! drink it!

#44 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

this whole 'not having relations in a relationship' does not compute, all out head scratcher.

#45 gbell

gbell

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

This message didn't work exactly the way I had hoped but whatever.

[/quote]
Yes and no.

Yes on wings.
[/quote]

Agreed on the wings

[/quote]
No on girl. Man! What a deal. You get to spend the next however many weeks with a gal that is jealous of your attention, or doesn't like to not be in a relationship, which is why she might be protective of you? Why she's not putting out at this time is mind boggling though.
[/quote]

It had been good up until last night. Not sure why the jealousy occurred, maybe just the envisioning of my man meat being the pleasure pole for some other lucky lady (yea, I said it, you can quote me on that lol)

[/quote]
A win move would've been when she said why aren't you with the other girl is to have her role play her way into being the other girl, who in her mind wanted you. That way she wouldn't have to admit her true feelings, precipitated by fear of the unknown. She could mask her feelings and still get some without the emotionality becoming a factor now.
[/quote]
that woulda been a win for sure!

[/quote]
I would say get out, even before she leaves. I've been there before man. You are not enough for her to want to stay which sucks, but at least you know she's not the
ONE. Either give her a nice handshake, thank her for her time and love and friendship, gather her things together. Blow one out on her chin and spank her for being a bad girl on her way out your door.
[/quote]

All her family is in another state, she's very homesick. I can't blame her for wanting to be back.
As far as the last part, LMAO at that advice, but I'll probably just stick it out till she moves.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Probably will be regretting that I didn't in about 3 weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users