Photo

The Life of Chance is A or B

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: The Life of Chance is A or B (28 member(s) have cast votes)

What should Chance do?

1. Voted Bros before ho's - He should go to the concert. (10 votes [32.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 32.26%

2. He should try to get lucky tonite! Party!!! (11 votes [35.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.48%

3. Voted vin-fiz (10 votes [32.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 32.26%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Innk

Innk

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:24 PM

So this is the first page of my comic book... "The Life of Chance is A or B."

Basically The Shizz gets to decide what Chance should do, and every decision will change his life.

First, you need to read the page below... and next, decide what he should do in the poll above...

I will close all voting in about a week, and post the next page the following week (unless life happens).

Hopefully you guys get into it and enjoy the comic book where you have the control...

"Chance is in school, just another boring day... or is it?...
Posted Image

...now Chance has to decide, should he go to the concert with the other dude? or should he go to the party and try to get it on with Diana?"
Exercise your demons when you dream...

#2 skeksis

skeksis

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:35 PM

did anyone explain about shizz polls when that thundertortoise poll got hijacked before?

if not: basically pretty much every poll posted has an option for 'vin fiz'; and vin fiz wins pretty much every poll. doesn't much matter what the topic is. I am not sure why this is, exactly, but it has been this way for as long as I can remember... IIRC vin fiz was/is one of the original shizz-related bands from back in the day... but there are others on the board who can explain that.

SO now you've been warned :-) advise updating the poll, revising storyline of comic to somehow reflect this vin fiz thing, and you'll be in fine shape :D

#3 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:37 PM

don't know if any explanation is warranted but i went concert.. hot chicks go to concerts. and if diane is easy when she's drunk, she'll be easy when she's drunk the next night or weekend.
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#4 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,465 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:44 PM

It's true, girls named Diana are hot, drunk and easy.

#5 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:51 AM

Vin Fiz is probably playing Diana's party .... drunk.....

#6 Innk

Innk

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:35 AM

did anyone explain about shizz polls when that thundertortoise poll got hijacked before?

if not: basically pretty much every poll posted has an option for 'vin fiz'; and vin fiz wins pretty much every poll. doesn't much matter what the topic is. I am not sure why this is, exactly, but it has been this way for as long as I can remember... IIRC vin fiz was/is one of the original shizz-related bands from back in the day... but there are others on the board who can explain that.

SO now you've been warned :-) advise updating the poll, revising storyline of comic to somehow reflect this vin fiz thing, and you'll be in fine shape :D

I'm dumb... I do not understand what you just said.. how do I update the poll???? what is Vin Fiz????

don't know if any explanation is warranted but i went concert.. hot chicks go to concerts. and if diane is easy when she's drunk, she'll be easy when she's drunk the next night or weekend.

Explanations are highly welcome... This is a comic book where people can vote on what happens next, AND discuss your views or basically justify/explain your reasoning... :D

#7 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:44 AM

it's part of shizz history that all Polls have a "vin-fiz" option.

don't worry, you are new so it's ok, I edited the poll for you :)

I say go to the concert, hit the party after the concert, and let the boning begin.

if it's definitely one or the other and there is no middle ground. There is what you should do, and there is what you will probably do. The reality is most dudes (in their high school/college age range) that have the oppurtunity for some lovin from the ladies will probably go to the party, that's just basic instinct.

sorry, I think I overthought this :(
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#8 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,992 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:55 AM

If she's easy when she's drunk, go see the Deftones while she boozes it up at the party, then go to the party afterward and bone her without much additional effort. That way you're not standing around at a party thinking about how you could be seeing the Deftones while she talks your ear off about gossip or some other drivel. It's about efficiency and maximizing your opportunities.

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#9 Innk

Innk

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

If she's easy when she's drunk, go see the Deftones while she boozes it up at the party, then go to the party afterward and bone her without much additional effort. That way you're not standing around at a party thinking about how you could be seeing the Deftones while she talks your ear off about gossip or some other drivel. It's about efficiency and maximizing your opportunities.

Can't you guys just play along??! Cheese! -But I like your thinking. In this case he HAs to choose between concert or boning the girl... let's pretend the concert is taking place somewhere far away, that he would not be able to make it to the party (because she probably will be boning someone else by then).

:P

#10 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:03 AM

I voted go to the concert.

one- money was probably spent for the ticket and that is just wasteful
two - gross, creepy mode to take advantage of a person who is inebriated to the point that they can't consent. Especially someone who is in high school and isn't of legal consenting age.

#11 SatansLittleHelper

SatansLittleHelper

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:10 AM

two - gross, creepy mode to take advantage of a person who is inebriated to the point that they can't consent. Especially someone who is in high school and isn't of legal consenting age.

Are you saying you didn't have sex until you were 18, or drink till you were 21? That's awesome and all if that's the case, but that ain't most people.

she want's him, she put a heart on the note when she threw it at him, it's not some random stranger going to a party. If she fucks him while inebriated it's cause she wanted it anyway ala "SuperBad".

I say go to the party, get laid, if there wasn't a note with a heart on it, I would say go to the concert.
I am JJ Mauls, who the fuck are you?

YEAH, I'm a sellout

http://facebook.com/jj.mauls
http://twitter.com/jjmauls
http://einhorn666.bandcamp.com

#12 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:25 AM

chicks sign w/ a heart all the time and it doesn't mean a thing.

the protag is insinuating that she's easy when she drinks. And he thinks she's hot so he wants to try to bang her when she's drunk.

yuck.

#13 thebiggameover

thebiggameover

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,867 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:27 AM

i voted go to the party, cause im not a big deftones fan.

and vin fiz is the "other" option, like when people would like to totaly come up with there own idea to vote on....

thebiggameover.png

my twitter

mohawk babies make me insane

#14 Danosaur

Danosaur

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:41 AM

Vin-fiz is the option that is used as the throwout vote. Its the nullified factor in the voting schema that never really counts for anything...much like marking INDEPENDENT on your voting ballot during presidential elections...HEYO!!!

accept I have written in Vin-Fiz on occasion when voting when neither choice is acceptable to my politlcal dogma....
:ph34r:

#15 Innk

Innk

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:19 PM

i voted go to the party, cause im not a big deftones fan.

and vin fiz is the "other" option, like when people would like to totaly come up with there own idea to vote on....

Well... how about if you vote Vin Fiz you have to WRITE what you would like to happen and then I select the one that I like the most... since I need to draw the next page of the story...

If you vote Vin Fiz... how am I supposed to continue the story?!?!?! >:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users