Photo

Currently Listening To:

• Please log in to reply
5405 replies to this topic

#466 Guest_jaelita_*

Guest_jaelita_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2004 - 09:27 PM

I recorded it with a JVC mini dvcam and made a cd out of that. Sounds good.

#467 Estrogen

Estrogen

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 09:29 PM

anyway i could get a copy?
www.myspace.com/ihatevirgins

#468 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 04:27 AM

anyway i could get a copy?

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO.

I'd gladly trade a Pillows CD for it.

:rolleyes:

#469 Guest_tdreisert_*

Guest_tdreisert_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2004 - 08:43 AM

richard buckner - the hill
michael hurley
bonnie p billy - master and everyone
yves montand
ainada legardon

#470 Andrew James Matthews

Andrew James Matthews

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 12:58 PM

what's with all the indie rock? - is that what it's all about? - getting felt up in a steamy dressing room by record-hands? -
but i'm not oblivious to the trends - i have seen a record by These Arms Are Snakes - and on the cover is a girl with her mouth tied round with Xmas lights - gagged - these are the records you are buying - by young, bratty, well-dressed prima donnas who are so frustrated by the prospect that their masculinity cannot control the universe that they have to have a woman tied up, all cute and ironic-like, on the cover of their samey-sounding bullshit record - i tell you that in ten years, these "musicians" will have spent the hard-earned money that you gave them (laughing all the way) and you will have traded in their shitty record in at the record store to get enough money for a six-pack - that's right - you and the six-pack - because, when it all comes down to it, your women are going to hate you when they see these records in your collection - because, ladies and gentlemen, this is not the eighties - women are allowed, even encouraged, to have brains - all of them - when they've unsheathed all of your mysteries and there's nothing left but farts and alarm clocks, they're going to catch you listening to that record, look at the cover, and walk out of the door -
recent, non-mysoginist, records i've been listening to:
Archie Shepp and the Full Moon Ensemble - "Live In Antibes" (no tied-up women on the cover, sorry) -
Peter Brotzmann Trio - "Balls" (this one might not interest you, as there is no violent imagery involving women on the cover) -
Art Ensemble Of Chicago - "Message To Our Folks" (this one would definately bore you - the message is uplifting, not trite and hysterical with ennui) -
Cecil Taylor - "Student Studies" (a difficult one for those who like their music smothered in cliche and bone-headed, genital-grabbing riffage) -
Sun City Girls - "High Asia/Lo-Pacific" (you won't be buying this one -
no pictures of shaggy-haired, teenaged, ashen-faced idiots to groom yourselves after) -
love, andy

#471 backupforward

backupforward

Shizz Ninja

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 01:33 PM

pete townsend "musical" THE IRON MAN..........no girl situations on this peice of crap, trust me.
and i'm trying how to learn to play the song "cowboy" by bow wow wow. have you heard that A?
Also, every 20 minutes an elevator version of "careless whisper" comes on the station Jerome listens to...... not girly context there...... I do wanna "roughfuck" the bow wow wow singer though.

Attached Files

"Take it out on the dill-spear dixie Dick trickle juice Vinegarette koolaid and a couple rump dumplins for all the hop hipster swivel monks!"
Alan Bishop

#472 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 12:06 PM

Bloc Party ~ Bloc Party EP
Flaming Lips ~ Hit to Death in the Future Head
The Rapture ~ Echoes
These Arms Are Snakes ~ Oxeneers Or the Lion Sleeps When Its Antelope Go <--- what a pleasant surprise
TV on the Radio ~ New Health Rock
...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead ~ Worlds Apart

#473 bobby

bobby

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:32 PM

Bobby Conn - Rise Up
TFUL282 - Hell Rules ep / Admonishing the Bishop

#474 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:34 PM

Thinking Fellers Union are neat.

#475 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:42 PM

Black Heart Procession

Here Spotbot:

Posted Image

#476 dharma_bum

dharma_bum

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:52 PM

howlin wolf

#477 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 02:01 PM

you got the box set?
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#478 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 02:01 PM

Bobby Conn - Rise Up
TFUL282 - Hell Rules ep / Admonishing the Bishop

:lol: bobbyconn.com
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#479 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 02:17 PM

Silvertone!

#480 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 02:39 PM

it is sweet...

SHOCKER." - Mig50

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users