112 replies to this topic

#91 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 12:51 PM

the highlight of the evening for me was when a slighty effeminate overweight man, whom I'd had never met, bought me a beer.......

there were other highlights, too..... Blind Matt Wiser on the pedal steel, Dancing Bobby L, Guitar Hero Jeremy Randall..... the lovely utterings of Muttering Jay Huffman...
oh, yeah, the comedians....oh man....whew!!!!

I'm not going to say anything negative, because I appreciate everyone's involvement in the cause, and what we all share in common is more important than our differences.

and to you, thanks, I needed that.
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#92 bobby

bobby

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:09 PM

Some girl got all up in my junk.

Donald is a smiling rock star.

#93 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:13 PM

Something about Donald reminds me of this guy (in a good way)......I can't put my finger on it. B)

(and is Donald playing a different guitar, no mo Bass thingy? Why the change? )
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#94 miss_delish

miss_delish

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:17 PM

If you bag on Donald, I will indeed have to kick some ass. So don't.

#95 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:19 PM

I found that picture on a sight that was something like, the Best Looking People that Have Ever Lived....

and I would never do that.....what's to bag on? I admire him.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#96 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:19 PM

Something about Donald reminds me of this guy (in a good way)......I can't put my finger on it. B)

(and is Donald playing a different guitar, no mo Bass thingy? Why the change? )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#97 miss_delish

miss_delish

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:27 PM

also,
we've never had bass in the budget sins. donald's always played baritone.

#98 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:27 PM

Whoa!!!!!!!!!1 Let's stop the tone of this right now, not going there.....

no no no.......

I've always wanted to wear sunglasses at night, and by that I mean, on stage. 1) the lights hurt my eyes 2) I hate playing in small rooms where people can look me in the eyes, it makes me feel silly when they can see the absolute agony I'm in.....
3) It's cool.....it says I'm the shit, I'm rocking!!! 4) it seperates the on-stage persona from the off-stage person, and I like that.

I just know my friends would tease me endlessly....I couldn't pull it off......he can, Will Oldham can, Bono can, the Royal Trux can, Sonic Youth can..... Rum Tenor, nope, (I think Matt could, though, and maybe Bill)........ Jim Miles, nope.....me, nope....

so, let's nip it the bud......please........

(the bass 'thingy' I was referring to was the baritone, oops, was he playing a baritone? did he change to a different 'brand', or was it a regular guitar? just wondering...)

Edited by Hooray For Everything, 22 July 2004 - 01:31 PM.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#99 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:35 PM

poop on a stick

#100 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:37 PM

Whoa!!!!!!!!!1 Let's stop the tone of this right now, not going there.....

no no no.......

I've always wanted to wear sunglasses at night, and by that I mean, on stage. 1) the lights hurt my eyes 2) I hate playing in small rooms where people can look me in the eyes, it makes me feel silly when they can see the absolute agony I'm in.....
3) It's cool.....it says I'm the shit, I'm rocking!!! 4) it seperates the on-stage persona from the off-stage person, and I like that.

I just know my friends would tease me endlessly....I couldn't pull it off......he can, Will Oldham can, Bono can, the Royal Trux can, Sonic Youth can..... Rum Tenor, nope, (I think Matt could, though, and maybe Bill)........ Jim Miles, nope.....me, nope....

so, let's nip it the bud......please........

(the bass 'thingy' I was referring to was the baritone, oops, was he playing a baritone? did he change to a different 'brand', or was it a regular guitar? just wondering...)

BANNED!
oh wait woops, i was not given the honor or authority :(

#101 miss_delish

miss_delish

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:38 PM

there's no 'tone'. calm down. relax.

it's the same baritone he's had for some time.

and remember, if you wanna dish it, you gotta take it, too.

#102 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:40 PM

It was a friendly post, nothing sinister. so there....

It would be cool if Matt wore Ray Charles glasses on stage....a blind pedal steel player.....that's awesome.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#103 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:42 PM

where's that drama forum...got to make that one day...

#104 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:48 PM

i have been trying really hard to not bite my nails........

it has been an ongoing, nasty, awful habit my entire life.....

i am told it is not very becoming..........................................

#105 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 02:03 PM

i'll wear sunglass at night if i want sucka

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users