#106 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 02:05 PM

there's no 'tone'. calm down. relax.

it's the same baritone he's had for some time.

and remember, if you wanna dish it, you gotta take it, too.

yeah, I know.....

but I don't have to like it.... ;)

you guys rocked last night...... like a hurricane

thanks for the positive, friendly, & calming tone of your response.

you would make a great moderator, you've got my vote.
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#107 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 02:23 PM

Is it possible we (you/they) could have another, perhaps less formal, show to raise funds for the campaign? 'We' could take a poll and see which bands would be interested in doing that..... if they can all agree...it might be wrong to make someone support a cause in which they didn't believe.... if it worked once, why not do it again? It felt very positive,.......so, why not milk it?
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#108 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 03:19 PM

Great to know everyone is so enthusiastic......

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#109 Guest_johnMFer_*

Guest_johnMFer_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2004 - 04:11 PM

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not totally up on the rules of campaign finance, you could only raise funds for Kerry up until the Democratic National Convention. After that he's on his own, or only has a certain amount to spend, or something. So, with the DNC a week or so away, you'd have to organize the show and donate the money within a week. Correct me if I'm wrong.

#110 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 04:19 PM

You sound way more informed than I, so I'm going with you on that.....well, my good intentions just got it's ass kicked by my ignorance.....a pity really....

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#111 church

church

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 05:23 PM

http://www.jibjab.com/

#112 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:43 PM

that was cute........

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#113 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 04:07 PM

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not totally up on the rules of campaign finance, you could only raise funds for Kerry up until the Democratic National Convention. After that he's on his own, or only has a certain amount to spend, or something. So, with the DNC a week or so away, you'd have to organize the show and donate the money within a week. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quick!!!! Everyone!!!!!!

SHOCKER." - Mig50

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users