larah's Content

There have been 30 items by larah (Search limited from 08-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1034474 208. minibosses at the smell

Posted by larah on 21 April 2011 - 05:06 PM in Shows and Stuff

I went to high school with the girl who does Wet Mango! Such a small world!

#1011934 S T R Y P E R

Posted by larah on 16 February 2011 - 10:18 PM in The Shizz General Forum

My sister rocked out to Stryper. In God she trusted with those guys.

#1011931 Shingles or a Just a Rash?

Posted by larah on 16 February 2011 - 10:16 PM in The Shizz General Forum

It was the bra from Goodwill. You don't know what kind of boobs were in that bra before yours.

On the other hand, shingles aren't a mess around thing, lady. You should go see your GP (if you haven't already) and get on an antibiotic sooner rather than later. You could have that shit for a long, long time.

#1011048 trunk space benefit sat mar 5th

Posted by larah on 15 February 2011 - 11:07 AM in Shows and Stuff

I hope we can make it to this. There is so much going on this particular weekend!

#1008153 shizz poker night

Posted by larah on 08 February 2011 - 10:13 PM in The Shizz General Forum

This would be tons of fun. Someone would have to explain the rules to me a hundred times. But, unfortch...I can't do the 18th. Count me in the next go around.

#995444 The Shizz Should do this.....

Posted by larah on 13 January 2011 - 04:44 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Michael Cera characters

So everyone would dress the same? I mean, since he is the same character in every movie...right?

#939247 Treasure Mammal Mixtape release @ The Bikini Lounge

Posted by larah on 21 August 2010 - 12:10 PM in Shows and Stuff

Sooo...what time?

#937025 Chicken, Rooster and Eggs

Posted by larah on 17 August 2010 - 11:59 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Cocks are illegal in the city of Phoenix, yes. However, there is one neighborhood in particular that allows the cock to roam free in the hood. The neighborhood I speak of is around the 34th St/Flower area. If you drive down Flower (I think it is Flower), you'll see a bunch of free roaming hens, cocks, peacocks, etc. It's a madhouse down there and smells like cock-a-doodle-POO. We looked at a couple of houses around there. Almost hit 3 chickens, a peacock, and various other bird types. Upon exiting the car, all we could hear was rooster calls.

In other, related news, my sister has 4 hens and they all just started laying their eggs. No cock involved. :)

#937019 AZ Political tv ads

Posted by larah on 17 August 2010 - 11:53 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Whoa...is that Pamela Gorman one for realsies??? WOW!!!

The Dan(Ben) Quayle ones make me nauseated. As do the Ken Moak ones. This state is gross.

#937017 Home ownership

Posted by larah on 17 August 2010 - 11:50 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Well, in semi-happy news...we put an offer on a short sale home last week and it was accepted! Now we just have to wait 8 million days to see if the bank accepts it. Cross your fingers!

#934871 An experience of prison

Posted by larah on 12 August 2010 - 02:22 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Ain't that the truth.

You know, during the whole read, I didn't even notice the racial slurs, really. Maybe I watch too many prison shows on Discovery or maybe it's because I'm from the South. :) I think I really just got caught up in the whole "sister" thing and had to google that to find out that he was actually talking about his girlfriend. And the contrapedophile group? Wtf is that? I later determined it to be contraband and not pictures of small children wrapped around drugs. I was also confused on the homiegot. But overall, I was really engrossed in it. To each his own, however. Not everyone will find an offensive read to be intriguing.

But the part about the bj's...

#934299 An experience of prison

Posted by larah on 11 August 2010 - 02:25 PM in The Shizz General Forum

This was a good read, for sure. It reminded me of that one blog about the wilderness camps that some girl was on. In a roundabout way.

Overall, this also kind of made me want a prison pen pal. I need to get a P.O. Box.

#923500 Home ownership

Posted by larah on 14 July 2010 - 08:08 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Thanks, guys. We will definitely look into that. We are going more towards short sales/foreclosures at this point. Want a mortgage less than our rent, etc., etc. We're starting with a realtor that we both feel good about, but shall see if she listens fully and discloses things we should know. I'm going to bring those things up in our meeting this week, skesis. I have been pushing to take the first time buyer class. I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

If we were looking in S. Phx, we would buy your house, John. However, we are looking in Arcadia...cause we've lived here 4+ years and love it...isn't your house in Arcadia, Tony?

#923403 Home ownership

Posted by larah on 14 July 2010 - 02:38 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Good luck!

My duder and I are "officially" starting the process of looking for a house this week. I am really excited and yet, really nervous all at the same time. I've been hitting this thread up on the regular for tips and tricks. So, keep 'em comin', ladies and gents!

The only thing I didn't see here is first time home buyer grants/loans/what-have-you. My mom and dad had mentioned some thing that the state does if you buy in certain areas and then there is also some federal program that helps out first timers, too. Anyone use those programs or know anything about them? I want the best bang, you know what I mean?

#923400 PINBACK

Posted by larah on 14 July 2010 - 02:30 PM in Shows and Stuff

Sooooo excited for this one, fellas. The two new ones are so, so good.

#921996 Kimbers roll call

Posted by larah on 10 July 2010 - 12:51 PM in The Shizz General Forum

That looks great. I'm glad they photoshopped the parking lines out. Makes a big difference in the overall photo. Love it!

#919530 MATES OF STATE 4TH OF JULY

Posted by larah on 02 July 2010 - 12:32 PM in Shows and Stuff

I am looking forward to this!

#918710 AZ Bill SB 1070

Posted by larah on 30 June 2010 - 01:40 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Posted Image

I just got that in my email. That was in the AZ Republic.

#918707 if you could go back in time

Posted by larah on 30 June 2010 - 01:33 PM in The Shizz General Forum

This thread raises the important question...why don't they make ugly wood-paneled cell phones NOW?

Posted Image?

I want a wood paneled cell phone.

#918704 AZ Candidate Says Utilities Should Check Immigration Status Before Pro

Posted by larah on 30 June 2010 - 01:31 PM in The Shizz General Forum

:lol:

This thread has turned all wong.

#918702 New OBC

Posted by larah on 30 June 2010 - 01:29 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I can attest to the deliciousness of the veggie options in this establishment. Muy delicioso.

#918669 AZ Candidate Says Utilities Should Check Immigration Status Before Pro

Posted by larah on 30 June 2010 - 12:35 PM in The Shizz General Forum

He's been Barry Wong for a long time.

I heard that joke yesterday.

#918658 Sound Strike

Posted by larah on 30 June 2010 - 12:17 PM in The Shizz General Forum

But let's go back to the meet-up and do something parts...when is that happening?

#918657 if you could go back in time

Posted by larah on 30 June 2010 - 12:16 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I would keep all of my "Choose Your Own Adventure" books. And buy a sailboat.

#917096 PoolBoy Magazine has a new website!

Posted by larah on 25 June 2010 - 02:25 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Totally tubular!

...get it? Tubular, like a tube you use in the pool? Get it?

Yeah. I bookmarked this.