759 replies to this topic

#46 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:49 PM

post dated post....no not read till tomorrow....

shitty is now.

#47 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,992 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:43 AM

I thought it was Friday all day yesterday until Dan's post. He totally ruined it for me.

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#48 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:59 PM

:( I feel bad I goofed on that. Jon, roll by bikini around 5 if you can sneak away from cb stuff and catch the game yo. I'm going to peep the 1st half there before I have to go meet for volunteer shyte....

shitty is now.

#49 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:07 PM

Tonight! It's do or die baby....

shitty is now.

#50 Danosaur

Danosaur

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:14 PM

CONFIRMED: It is tonight! :lol:

I wish I had TNT...gonna go next door and watch it with my neighbor
go Suns!

#51 jesse

jesse

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:01 AM

great game last night.

kinda worried about potential suspensions for game 5, though.
I LOVE NINJA GAYDEN KILL YOURSELF!!

#52 Danosaur

Danosaur

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:52 AM

great game last night.

kinda worried about potential suspensions for game 5, though.

if amare is suspended for the same amount as Cheap Shot Horry then it will further add proof that the league is biased against the suns and for the spurs. I say let them play.

#53 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:56 AM

it totally was a cheap shot and it cost the spurs the game - i also dont think the suns players should be suspended but they should have abided by the rules

#54 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:10 AM

What a sweet win. Man Horry rages me so hard, I wouldn't be upset if they suspended him but Diaw and Amare? Plz....

shitty is now.

#55 capharnaum

capharnaum

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:17 AM

IMO
amare and horry will both be suspended for game 5
horry might get fined on top of it

horry should play for the buffalo sabres
maybe they wouldn't be down 3-0
if they could finish their checks

game 5 winner wins the series

#56 Danosaur

Danosaur

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:21 AM

game 5 winner wins the series

agreed

#57 TransINSANO

TransINSANO

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:22 AM

If the league follows the rules, they have to suspend Amare and Diaw; it’s cut and dry. Heck, by the letter of the law, it’s more certain than Horry being gone in the next game. Though, if I remember correctly, they did fudge things one time over a scrum between the Lakers and Kings in the tunnel, using some lame excuse that they didn’t have tape of who exactly was doing what, and because it wasn’t on the court. Maybe they’ll decide to buy that whole “going to the scorer’s table” excuse.

And the NBA isn’t biased against the Suns, they’re like everyone’s second favorite team, create tons of good buzz (it’s the style the NBA wants to promote and changed the rules to do so), and every other series in the playoffs is 3-1, so Spurs-Suns is the only good one left. Not to mention the Suns got every call last night. =)

So, if Amare or Diaw are in game 5, it’s a gift from the league, and maybe the end of that rule altogether this summer. Let's hope so for the sake of a game 7.

#58 eraser

eraser

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:52 AM

If the league follows the rules, they have to suspend Amare and Diaw; it’s cut and dry. Heck, by the letter of the law, it’s more certain than Horry being gone in the next game. Though, if I remember correctly, they did fudge things one time over a scrum between the Lakers and Kings in the tunnel, using some lame excuse that they didn’t have tape of who exactly was doing what, and because it wasn’t on the court. Maybe they’ll decide to buy that whole “going to the scorer’s table” excuse.

According Steve Kerr's column, the NBA might have to suspend some Spurs players, too:

However, if the league decides to suspend Diaw and Stoudemire, it may have to suspend Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen as well.

In a play that went entirely unnoticed until well after the game was over, both Duncan and Bowen actually left San Antonio's bench early in the second quarter after Francisco Elson and James Jones were entangled. Replays clearly show Duncan walking several steps onto the court as Elson and Jones appeared to be ready to get into it. Bowen then followed Duncan onto the floor, grabbed him and led him back to the bench. If the league does indeed follow the letter of the law, both Spurs players would also be suspended for Game 5.

jose of The Torch Theatre - PHX's home for longform improv comedy & theatre and the Phoenix Improv Festival.

#59 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:03 PM

I don't know if I agree that the winner of game 5 will take it all but I doo feel this one may go 7 games. I do agree if there are any suspensions on the Suns end that the league would in turn have to really clean house on the Spurs bench due to all the nonsense they've been pulling this last game included.

shitty is now.

#60 TransINSANO

TransINSANO

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:23 PM

According Steve Kerr's column, the NBA might have to suspend some Spurs players, too:

However, if the league decides to suspend Diaw and Stoudemire, it may have to suspend Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen as well.

In a play that went entirely unnoticed until well after the game was over, both Duncan and Bowen actually left San Antonio's bench early in the second quarter after Francisco Elson and James Jones were entangled. Replays clearly show Duncan walking several steps onto the court as Elson and Jones appeared to be ready to get into it. Bowen then followed Duncan onto the floor, grabbed him and led him back to the bench. If the league does indeed follow the letter of the law, both Spurs players would also be suspended for Game 5.

Wow, that's an interesting out for league if they want it: suspend everybody. Now I really hope they just let Amare and everyone play, we don't need to watch the Suns and Spurs bench playing against each other in game 5. And if you're a Suns fan, you've got to feel conflicted now; because I wouldn't mind losing Amare and Diaw (and possibly Bell if they want to even things up) at home if the Spurs didn't have Duncan, Bowen, and Horry. Especially since Ginobili hasn't dominated the Suns in this series like in the past.

Let's just hope everybody plays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users