mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

Watched two movies with the parents.

Gamer
By obvious standards, it is in no way a good movie. Visually, it's pretty incredible, though. Had me thinking for the first time in almost two decades, "this movie would be soooo fucking cool if I were dosed right now." Also, same director as the Crank movies. Good or bad, take it as such.

The International
International crime drama. I liked. The Guggenheim scene was great. My dad kept bitching about European accents. I replied with, "They speak better English than you speak German." Mom laughed her ass off. Dad wants me dead.

#662 Ninjaneer

Ninjaneer

Rauble Rauble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:23 PM

Doctor Who - Season 4
Even if you are not a fan of this show (or as addicted to it as I am), I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend checking out "The Library" and "Midnight". Two of the best episodes of any tv show ever recorded.

Pathfinder
Truly a craptastic movie, but one of my favorite artists did the art design for it, so I felt compelled to sit through it. Plus it had Clancy Brown as a viking.

Severed Ways
Speaking of craptastic Viking movies...this movie was so bad, it was funny. Words don't do it justice. But it's worth watching just for the headbanging viking scene.
I saved latin. What did you ever do?

#663 danielle

danielle

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:58 PM

Caprica on Sy Fy
“The man that cannot visualize a horse galloping on a tomato is an idiot”-Andre Breton

#664 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:47 AM

zombieland last night...excellent
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#665 Rocquero

Rocquero

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:32 PM

Used Cars -- it's Snake Pliskin at his finest. :ph34r:

#666 azwestdevil72

azwestdevil72

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:15 AM

#667 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:05 PM

i just watched that for the first time over the weekend and i loved it!

the only problem i had with it was that the two girls seemed so smart and kick ass in the beginning but (like most movies-blerg) at the end made stupid decisions like going to the amusement park and turning on all the lights! I mean come on, they survived a cross country trip during the zombie apocalypse and yet didn't know that lights and noise was going to attract hordes? and dumping the hummer in the lake? dumb dumb

made me want to plya L4D!! but my xbox gotz the RROD

after watching it i asked my sister if she would kill me if i got bit by a zombie. i told her i would kill her. i would wait till she started to turn and then blow her head off. i would ask the same of her.

#668 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:37 PM

the only problem i had with it was that the two girls seemed so smart and kick ass in the beginning but (like most movies-blerg) at the end made stupid decisions like going to the amusement park and turning on all the lights! I mean come on, they survived a cross country trip during the zombie apocalypse and yet didn't know that lights and noise was going to attract hordes? and dumping the hummer in the lake? dumb dumb

after watching it i asked my sister if she would kill me if i got bit by a zombie. i told her i would kill her. i would wait till she started to turn and then blow her head off. i would ask the same of her.

totally! Although I thought it also could be explained because they were just trying to pretend like they weren't living in zombieland anymore and got lost in that. Regardless - stupid stupid stupid. I still loved this movie. If you liked it, you should check out Rhainnon Frater's zombie trilogy - amazing! Plus her and her husband published the first book on their own.

#669 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:45 PM

totally! Although I thought it also could be explained because they were just trying to pretend like they weren't living in zombieland anymore and got lost in that. Regardless - stupid stupid stupid. I still loved this movie. If you liked it, you should check out Rhainnon Frater's zombie trilogy - amazing! Plus her and her husband published the first book on their own.

cool, i'll check those out!!

#670 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:55 PM

i know a dude in Tempe who fixes RROD, I think he charges 35-40 bones. I bought a broken 360 from a savers and he fix'd it plus flash'd it for $55....

shitty is now.

#671 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

as the world dies: a zombie trilogy. The first days, fighting to survive and Siege. (3 books all together so far)

#672 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:05 PM

i know a dude in Tempe who fixes RROD, I think he charges 35-40 bones. I bought a broken 360 from a savers and he fix'd it plus flash'd it for $55....

interesante. i'm going to try and see if i can send it back to MS for a new one. it's pretty old so if they wont take it back i might be hitting up your dude in tempee

#673 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:10 AM

Watched two movies with the parents.

Gamer
By obvious standards, it is in no way a good movie. Visually, it's pretty incredible, though. Had me thinking for the first time in almost two decades, "this movie would be soooo fucking cool if I were dosed right now." Also, same director as the Crank movies. Good or bad, take it as such.

Totally thought the same although I'd watch it again.

I watched suspect zero last night. Weird movie but I'm a fan of Ben Kingsley.

#674 Dez

Dez

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:22 AM

I watched the latest episode of Supernatural last night and then fell asleep at the very end :( WTF ended up happening!? Anyone?

#675 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:17 PM

I'm finishing up season 1 of Glee and i like it.

i just started Season 1 of The Riches and i like it. Minnie Driver is amazing in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users