#16 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:07 PM

That really, really sucks...

When I had my car (which was parked right outside my bedroom window) broken into, it wasn't so much the loss of material goods, the hassle of getting new windows, etc. - it was the feeling of being violated that was the toughest thing for me to deal with. I'm sure you're feeling much the same (and probably worse...)

That law enforcement was so indifferent only compounds things I'm sure. I hope something gets accomplished with your filing grievances or what not.

Bummers...

Just don't catch "gun fever" and shoot your friends in the head.

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#17 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

Sorry to hear about this.

Btw we were by your house a couple of weeks ago (the home tour thing) --- i didn't see any blue track suit dudes near your house.

perhaps pepper spray and a stun gun / taser are in order?? maybe a couple of electric eye security lights?

stuipid cops.

#18 marty

marty

Shizz Ninja

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:31 PM

Yours is in the ladies room next to the tampon machine. I wrote it, along with "his drumming skills are very basic"

and you own a blue tract suite don't you? Were you spying on me again John?

oooh shit!
john, stick to making burritos dude, you can't handle the Jacki O...

#19 sonofpatter

sonofpatter

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:57 PM

I am sorry that happen to you. I am sure it is disturbing. About sleeping with the knife. Do you think you could really slash someone attacked you, or would you hesitate? If you hesitate all you do is elevate the violence dangerously. You should be prepared to use the weapon you bring to the fight. Perhaps a bat? Swinging A bat with a crushing blow is sometimes easier for people to mentally use than a knife.

#20 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:14 PM

I am sorry that happen to you. I am sure it is disturbing. About sleeping with the knife. Do you think you could really slash someone attacked you, or would you hesitate? If you hesitate all you do is elevate the violence dangerously. You should be prepared to use the weapon you bring to the fight. Perhaps a bat? Swinging A bat with a crushing blow is sometimes easier for people to mentally use than a knife.

I agree, I also keep a metal bar under my bed, and I am mentally prepared to not only do damage to the person or thing, but also possibly parts of my wall or furniture.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#21 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:15 PM

or you could tie the knife to the end of the bat. maximum damage with minimum psychological impact.

if i wasn't so lazy, i'd embed that mpeg of that floating cat head with the laser beams that shoots the kid and lights him on fire. and then i'd suggest that you get one of those cat heads.

i know you know what i'm talking about.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#22 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:18 PM

This is gonna sound harsh but:

I am prepared to stab a dude if he breaks into my house and tries to rape me or hurt my sister.
No hesitation.
whatsoever.

I'm not a violent person at all but don't try to intimidate me with your cock or i will cut it off.

Bobbit style.

I can laugh at myself and my idiotic tendancy to fuck losers but I don't regret those decisions....
However i was once a "victim" of sexual violance by a complete stranger and i didn't do anything about it and to this day it still makes me sick. I've always regretted my inaction at that time. I didn't stand up for myself and let someone intimidate me and it fucked my shit up. I got scared and froze and he took advantage of that.

if i could go back in time, that would be the first place i would go with my huge knife.

so yeah....every dude that tries to fuck with me is that one dude that i should have stabbed a long time ago.

I am ready to defend myself :)

#23 marty

marty

Shizz Ninja

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:33 PM

best advise I could give is; learn how to fight and control your adrenaline, you will learn so much about yourself in a controled crisis/fighting
environment and there is nothing more beautiful then watching someone discover their inner "badass". Having a weapon is cool, but taking someone elses
away and using it on THEM, is even cooler...

#24 marty

marty

Shizz Ninja

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:36 PM

This is gonna sound harsh but:

I am prepared to stab a dude if he breaks into my house and tries to rape me or hurt my sister.
No hesitation.
whatsoever.

I'm not a violent person at all but don't try to intimidate me with your cock or i will cut it off.

Bobbit style.

I can laugh at myself and my idiotic tendancy to fuck losers but I don't regret those decisions....
However i was once a "victim" of sexual violance by a complete stranger and i didn't do anything about it and to this day it still makes me sick. I've always regretted my inaction at that time. I didn't stand up for myself and let someone intimidate me and it fucked my shit up. I got scared and froze and he took advantage of that.

if i could go back in time, that would be the first place i would go with my huge knife.

so yeah....every dude that tries to fuck with me is that one dude that i should have stabbed a long time ago.

I am ready to defend myself :)

right on!
I will never fuck with you, EVER.....

#25 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:56 PM

I will never fuck with you, EVER.....

Yeah! That's what i like to hear :D

I'm thinking about making flyers about this peeping tom douche and putting them out around the neighborhood.

#26 camilla o.

camilla o.

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:16 PM

this thread went a lot better than the one i made on my boston messageboard. they just started talking about the movie peeping tom.

#27 johnnytron

johnnytron

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:17 PM

EEsh!
Just read this.
Permission to abort!
BTW I install those tampon machines.

Hey Marty,
You're a robot! :ph34r:

#28 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:21 PM

Posted Image

#29 johnnytron

johnnytron

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:25 PM

Thats not fair!
I dont have any pics of you! :lol:

Love you Jacki O!

P.S.
You didn't even pay for gas on that trip!

#30 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:26 PM

Thats not fair!
I dont have any pics of you! :lol:

Love you Jacki O!

P.S.
You didn't even pay for gas on that trip!

I bought Fatigo KFC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users