3736 replies to this topic

#2086 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:06 AM

getting closer and closer to closing on a house.. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.. it's been driving me crazy!

(my gf is actually the one buying the house but i'm moving in with her and it's a huge deal for us so we've been freaking out)

word when we bought our house, it took like 3 1/2 months to close because after he accepted our bid someone offered him a full cash bid so he stalled on all the stuff that had to be done for the fha loan hoping we would back out, and after my realtor and his realtor fought it out they finally finished the work on the house. then the dude's brother in law stole the dishwasher before we were in. oh man when we were finally in i was super relieved

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#2087 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:08 AM

Damn!! Im a badass!

#2088 Tender Lad

Tender Lad

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:42 PM

I'm bored out of my fuckin' skull. Anyone want to punch me in the face so I know I'm still alive?

#2089 capharnaum

capharnaum

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

thx to tender lad i've watched 7 straight episodes
of newsradio on netflix instant.
still fucking funny

#2090 Tender Lad

Tender Lad

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:54 PM

still fucking funny

Not really sure how I did that, but you're welcome.

#2091 capharnaum

capharnaum

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

still fucking funny

Not really sure how I did that, but you're welcome.

my bad it was the real jeffrey that posted a vid in another thread
but you're canadian so it's ok, sorta.

#2092 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:58 PM

I hate everything about that band Authority Zero. Stupid shit!

#2093 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

the photography teacher i work with is dating one of the dudes dad's. he (the dad) is a really cool guy, don't know anyone in the band, nor have i ever seen them, ok wait hotfoughtcold played once with them in flagstaff, but i think i was to drunk to care about them.

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#2094 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

the photography teacher i work with is dating one of the dudes dad's. he (the dad) is a really cool guy, don't know anyone in the band, nor have i ever seen them, ok wait hotfoughtcold played once with them in flagstaff, but i think i was to drunk to care about them.

I have played with the fuck fucks a couple times at the big fish pub back in the day.
Lame lame lame! Its cool that they got on the radio and got kinda big but um most of the bands on the radio can suck my wang!

#2095 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:18 PM

I have played with the fuck fucks a couple times at the big fish pub back in the day.
Lame lame lame! Its cool that they got on the radio and got kinda big but um most of the bands on the radio can suck my wang!

also thinking about how you never got back to me about your friend that works on amps as i need my amp fixed

-trunkspace

#2096 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:21 PM

not creed!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipy58SaIRhs

#2097 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:23 PM

not creed!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipy58SaIRhs

FUCK YEAH! CREED!!! I want to beat them with my cock mold!

Chad Ill call you.

#2098 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

Authority Zero. I remember after they were dropped from their label and hadn't really played anywhere in a while I asked about them playing a derby bout (which bands played out of the kindness of their heart, free beer and free tickets to do w/ what they wanted since our league was poor). They asked for $6K to play. $6k! hahahahahaha

lame action man... lame action.

#2099 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:57 PM

I was shooting one of my best friend's CD Release shows at the Brickhouse, and one of those shitheads jumped into that little security area up front and started yelling and shit, trying to be the center of attention and what not, and almost knocked my camera onto to the ground while they were doing it.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#2100 Tender Lad

Tender Lad

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:10 PM

I remember doing sound for them at the Green Room back in the day. Empty room.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users