Photo

Who's gonna vote in the primaries next week?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:37 AM

the redumblicans decided they want a carpet bagging frat boy (Ben Quayle) a sheriff Joe patsy (Montgomery) and a gross ass faux christian (brewer) to represent them. Good on ya fuckers.
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#32 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:10 AM

the redumblicans decided they want a carpet bagging frat boy (Ben Quayle) a sheriff Joe patsy (Montgomery) and a gross ass faux christian (hull) to represent them. Good on ya fuckers.

that douche quayle won? wow. guess republicans don't use youtube.
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#33 s.cosand

s.cosand

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:20 AM

I generally base my voting on how much they are into Jesus. He is the root of all evil.

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

#34 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:21 AM

the redumblicans decided they want a carpet bagging frat boy (Ben Quayle) a sheriff Joe patsy (Montgomery) and a gross ass faux christian (hull) to represent them. Good on ya fuckers.

that douche quayle won? wow. guess republicans don't use youtube.

apparently he's going to knock the hell out of the place

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#35 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:50 AM

apparently he's going to knock the hell out of the place

i hope he tries. pretty sure obama would swat him away like a fly. the comedic potential is huge with obama face palming the kid while quayle flails away at him. ha

#36 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:47 AM

I saw that Quayle promo thingy where he calls Obama the worst president in american history ever... At first I thought it was a joke because is aired during SNL.

his knock out talk is just crazy talk!

#37 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:51 AM

I am really shocked that quayle won. honestly he is like a total joke. and a pipsqueak. and a hate-filled douche'.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#38 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:55 AM

i just read some articles about his involvement with the "dirty scottsdale" site. you'd think that would wipe him out with conservative voters. writing as "brock landers" (from the boogie nights flick) about who the hottest chicks in scottsdale are. god, it'd rule if a pic of him doing a beer bong while getting head from a 17yr old surfaced.

make that a 17yr old future fraternity pledge. :P

#39 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:14 PM

quayle's got fame on his side

#40 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:18 PM

(quayle)

gross. ugh.

#41 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

quayle's got fame on his side

Quayle has herpes symplex b on his side*

*I have no proof of this

#42 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:10 PM

what happens if the State Attorney General has to step down? the gov appoints?

I am thinking, Thomas wins, Feds get him, Goddard has won the Gov. at this point, and he appoints some one...does it work like that? Pipedream, too many intangables...Fuck em all? yea, fuck em' all

#43 JJames

JJames

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

his family sucks

#44 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:59 PM

his family sucks

can't tell if this is some dudes thesis paper or something but i came across it a little bit ago and altho i'm barely getting into it, the last part i quoted smacks of quayle.. :rolleyes:

http://polaris.gseis...nservatism.html

The tactics of conservatism vary widely by place and time. But the most central feature of conservatism is deference: a psychologically internalized attitude on the part of the common people that the aristocracy are better people than they are. Modern-day liberals often theorize that conservatives use "social issues" as a way to mask economic objectives, but this is almost backward: the true goal of conservatism is to establish an aristocracy, which is a social and psychological condition of inequality. Economic inequality and regressive taxation, while certainly welcomed by the aristocracy, are best understood as a means to their actual goal, which is simply to be aristocrats. More generally, it is crucial to conservatism that the people must literally love the order that dominates them. Of course this notion sounds bizarre to modern ears, but it is perfectly overt in the writings of leading conservative theorists such as Burke. Democracy, for them, is not about the mechanisms of voting and office-holding. In fact conservatives hold a wide variety of opinions about such secondary formal matters. For conservatives, rather, democracy is a psychological condition. People who believe that the aristocracy rightfully dominates society because of its intrinsic superiority are conservatives; democrats, by contrast, believe that they are of equal social worth. Conservatism is the antithesis of democracy. This has been true for thousands of years.

The defenders of aristocracy represent aristocracy as a natural phenomenon, but in reality it is the most artificial thing on earth. Although one of the goals of every aristocracy is to make its preferred social order seem permanent and timeless, in reality conservatism must be reinvented in every generation. This is true for many reasons, including internal conflicts among the aristocrats; institutional shifts due to climate, markets, or warfare; and ideological gains and losses in the perpetual struggle against democracy. In some societies the aristocracy is rigid, closed, and stratified, while in others it is more of an aspiration among various fluid and factionalized groups. The situation in the United States right now is toward the latter end of the spectrum. A main goal in life of all aristocrats, however, is to pass on their positions of privilege to their children, and many of the aspiring aristocrats of the United States are appointing their children to positions in government and in the archipelago of think tanks that promote conservative theories.

#45 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:08 PM

gross

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users