Photo

Concerts for Kerry

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_isisplain_*

Guest_isisplain_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:06 PM

who is this messenger?  let's shoot him.  what's next?  is he gonna start telling us he likes bands we haven't heard of?  challenging our opinions?  questioning our motives? bagging on the scene?  the bands?  modified? stinkweeds?  the shizz, itself?  he must be shot!

What's the point in posting this? I see the irony and the sarcasm but why say this here, now?

Did you not get enough Drama-O's for breakfast?

He's a drama queen.

#47 Guest_Doctor John Hopkins_*

Guest_Doctor John Hopkins_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:16 PM

Do you believe in the afterlife
Termination with a rusty knife
Religious wars no reason why
What a glorious way to die

In the name of God they left you to die
Religious wars there's no reason why
They left you to die

The ultimate excuse is here
Die for a cause, religion is fear
Fear of the threat of something unreal
Abdicate the way you really feel

In the darkness of death
There's no light in your eyes
A cross in your grave
Your time has arrived

#48 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:28 PM

Thank you messenger, for understanding...... I was just having a little fun. Call off the dogs. Damn, you people hate to be questioned....

you people get offended at the weirdest shit.....

fascists....
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#49 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:30 PM

and what's up with the personal attacks & name-calling? That's lame & totally uncalled for.
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#50 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:33 PM

FOOD!!!!!!!!

#51 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:35 PM

i don't think there's anything wrong with
calling you a drama queen. everytime you
post you stir up drama.

#52 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:36 PM

I like that about you, man....you don't take yourself too seriously......

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#53 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:39 PM

Y'know, when the messenger questioned Bobby's motives for playing the benefit, he wasn't chastised for stirring up crap. And, I find it a little disturbing that it's okay to post a pic of a naked woman, but to question it is offensive. It's deadly on here to share a different opionion.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#54 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:45 PM

Y'know, when the messenger questioned Bobby's motives for playing the benefit, he wasn't chastised for stirring up crap. And, I find it a little disturbing that it's okay to post a pic of a naked woman, but to question it is offensive. It's deadly on here to share a different opionion.

FOR FUCK'S SAKES.

shane, to question anything is not offensive.
but the way you word things is so drama-queenish.

and it's not a question of having a different
opinion. i share differing opinions with a
lot of people on here and we still get along
fine. it's not 'deadly'. you are far too crazy for
this board. take a chill pill.

#55 bobby

bobby

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:49 PM

The messanger asked a legitimate question. I have no problem with that.
It's a show with politics attached to it. He asked a political question.

#56 miss_delish

miss_delish

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:54 PM

okay, here's my 2 cents.
Do I think Kerry is going to turn everything around and suddenly this country will be Utopia? No. But I think we have a better shot at seeing at least the beginning of some positive changes. I agree with some of what Bobby was saying, the whole "less" theory. And someone else here mentioned Bush's religious ... openness. I'm definitely not against folks standing behind their beliefs, but what happened to separation of church and state? All I know is that a hell of a lot needs to change and I think Kerry would be a step in the right direction. I'm more than willing to donate my time for a good cause. Even ones that don't benefit 'political big wigs'. But I already made my point on that.
Additionally, even though this subject has been discussed in another thread, to me, it's good to see it being discussed further and to see someone challenge people to put their money where their mouths are and back up their opinions, whatever they may be.
Makes for more interesting reading than some of this other shit.

#57 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:56 PM

I agree with you, wholeheartedly.......

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#58 Guest_isisplain_*

Guest_isisplain_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:56 PM

Y'know, when the messenger questioned Bobby's motives for playing the benefit, he wasn't chastised for stirring up crap.  And, I find it a little disturbing that it's okay to post a pic of a naked woman, but to question it is offensive.  It's deadly on here to share a different opionion.

FOR FUCK'S SAKES.

shane, to question anything is not offensive.
but the way you word things is so drama-queenish.

and it's not a question of having a different
opinion. i share differing opinions with a
lot of people on here and we still get along
fine. it's not 'deadly'. you are far too crazy for
this board. take a chill pill.

Finally! Someone said something!

#59 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:07 PM

anyways, I felt, that when the messenger mentioned RT playing the show, he referred to the motive of "just doing it for the exposure"......... I thought I read that..I don't think that was a political question. That's the end of that. I'm outnumbered here.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#60 bobby

bobby

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:10 PM

who's the one taking the board too seriously here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users