417 replies to this topic

#271 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 11:42 AM

you should eat poo poo on a plate and slow your voice boxes, or i should say, sticky fingers, slow it down and shut it up

each and everyone of your peoples poo poo shit smells a great deal

kiss my ass you party people

#272 Zoast

Zoast

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,866 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 11:43 AM

ruldo i have some carpet conditioner for you. I like to use it on magic rides. unicorn meets browncorn

once i was on stage and i conditioned myself
.\|/.

#273 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 11:44 AM

sometimes i use conditioner to masterbate with

#274 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 11:46 AM

for the record:

I do not dislike the minibosses

I do not dislike Aaaron

I don't dislike you

I could give a fuck about videogames....

happy?

Yes, I misquoted AJM, whoever he is.....I did it for comic effect.......It was obvious, I maintain......If it wounded anyone...I apologize, I'm quite friendly with the Ruby Lee....

how did this come to me? Jeeeeeeeeee-sus......
so I don't like video games....I don't think, seriously, that I've ever bagged on the music of the minibosses, as I've said before, they sound like a great fucking surf band.......
any further clarification needed?
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#275 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 11:47 AM

sometimes i use conditioner to masterbate with

of course i am always thinking about axl when i give myself a treat

#276 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 11:49 AM

you ever write your name with your pee pee while it is cold outside....

i saw robin do that the other night, it was neat

his name was steaming off the asphalt

you know, because it came from his penis and his penis was warm, therefore the urine was warm and when it hit the cold ground it created steam

#277 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:02 PM

what never ceases to amaze me is how often this group of talented, smart, funny, nice, and interesting people manages to allow themselves to be baited into arguing on a message board. i mean seriously! ninjas, please!
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#278 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:04 PM

and before i get a lot of "waaatchooo talking about? i'm not arguing," etc etc, ad infinitum, I am not directing this at any one person. i meant in general.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#279 capthfc

capthfc

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:06 PM

Three hours ago, I injected 2cc of Vodka (40% alcohol) into each testicle in an attempt to kill them.

I used a 25g 3cc syringe. I poured the Vodka into a small glass, then filled the syringe slightly over 2cc, then pushed the plunger expelling the excess (along with the air; supposedly, injecting air into the body is dangerous and can cause a heart attack) back into the glass.

I poured a bit of rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball, and swabbed the right side of my scrotum.

With my left hand, I held my right testicle close to the scrotum. I held the syringe in my right hand, pressing it to the scrotum. I felt a slight prick, seeing a small depression in the skin forming at the tip of the needle. I slowly pushed the syringe into my testicle. The needle was sharp, like needles typically are, so all I felt as it went in was the initial prick (the depression in the skin eased up as the needle pierced through) and a sensation as if my testicles were being lightly squeezed.

I pulled back on the plunger a bit to make sure that no blood came out (which would indicate that I had hit a blood vessel). As I pushed the plunger in, the testicle-squeezing sensation increased, so I pushed it in slower and took maybe half a minute to inject the entire 2cc. For some unexpected reason, doing this felt erotic, and I wished that a close female friend was the one doing the injecting. When I finished injecting it, I withdrew the syringe and felt my testicle. It was now hard, presumably stretched by the fluid I injected.

I repeated the same process on the left testicle. This time, the needle took longer to pierce through the skin. The testicle squeezing sensation was also more painful as I injected the fluid, and I had to go slower. Other than that, it was the same.

I went online briefly to tell a close friend that I had finished the procedure. My testicles kept feeling as if someone was constantly squeezing them and it hurt, so I took acetaminophen and went to lie down. Three hours later, it didn't hurt as much anymore, so here I am typing this. Judging from my previous experiences with pain, I think it wouldn't have really hurt had I taken a strong prescription-only painkiller.

Now, from what I've been told about the Vodka injection method, one injection may not be enough to kill the testicles; I may need two or three. I hope the later injections aren't as painful as this one was, perhaps due to the testicular tissue being partially dead. Or maybe I can find a bit of prescription painkiller that I should still have a few pills left over of from when I was in the hospital last year.
throw the children.

#280 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:10 PM

dude, you can not be serious??????

Posted Image

#281 capthfc

capthfc

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:11 PM

I'M ALWAYS SERIOUS!!!11!!!!1 !!
throw the children.

#282 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:12 PM

and before i get a lot of "waaatchooo talking about? i'm not arguing," etc etc, ad infinitum, I am not directing this at any one person. i meant in general.

you expecting someone to be a defensive ass or something?
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#283 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:16 PM

didn't mean to come off all Karl Malone -
I got me a  fine lady and she's the only one that needs to know how i feel deep inside and how i thinks about the bitches- you can ask her what kind of a man i be- and she won't hide behind some fucking pseudoname while doing it, yo....
- peace -

p.s. - The Ruby Lee be pussy ass crackers

Are you sure you didn't mean to come off all Karl Malone?

(who is Karl Malone?)

I would say, that, given the context, it is very obvious that this was a purposeful mis-quote.

One could also refer to the original posting to verify that...

Argh...

SHOCKER." - Mig50

#284 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:18 PM

i like gasoline

my hair is clean like a fish tank

i just don't know how many more times i can watch "finding nemo" before i use a toaster oven against my ear

#285 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:20 PM

i forgot to repeat my mouth two to the three

all of your peoples poo poo shit smells like poo poo shit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users