1351 replies to this topic

#391 TaylorTrash

TaylorTrash

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:38 PM

Anyone else seen "The Devil and Daniel Johnston"? I know it isn't new or anything... but it was new to me! I loved it.

#392 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:41 PM

Anyone else seen "The Devil and Daniel Johnston"? I know it isn't new or anything... but it was new to me! I loved it.

I have never seen it either but love his music.

#393 TaylorTrash

TaylorTrash

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:43 PM

Then you would ADORE the movie. All the stories sound so fake it is incredible that they are not.

#394 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,224 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

ghostbusters.

i don't think i've ever seen all of this movie (if i did, it was when i was really young, so i don't really remember).

it rulz so far.

"do not look directly into the trap"
"i looked into the trap, ray"
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#395 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

ghostbusters.

i don't think i've ever seen all of this movie (if i did, it was when i was really young, so i don't really remember).

it rulz so far.

DUDE!?!?!?!

Thats a big twinkie

#396 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:54 PM

ghostbusters.

it rulz so far.

i watched it a couple weeks ago for the first time in like 10 years. it holds up amazingly well.

"some maniac brought a bear to a party"
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#397 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:05 PM

Then you would ADORE the movie. All the stories sound so fake it is incredible that they are not.

Great movie. A bit sad, though. I had never realized that a bad trip at a Butthole Surfers show was the catalyst for his mental collapse.

ghostbusters.

it rulz so far.

One of the best movies ever. I can't believe you had never seen it.

I rented Cube and watched that again, because I like it.

A bunch of Hal Hartley movies were added to netflix streaming, so I watched Trust and Simple Men. Two great movies.

And I'm still watching Mythbusters whenever I get the chance. I think I need to start collecting the DVDs.

#398 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:17 PM

ghostbusters.

it rulz so far.

One of the best movies ever. I can't believe you had never seen it.

I rented Cube and watched that again, because I like it.

A bunch of Hal Hartley movies were added to netflix streaming, so I watched Trust and Simple Men. Two great movies.

And I'm still watching Mythbusters whenever I get the chance. I think I need to start collecting the DVDs.

mythbusters is on netflix streaming.

also, there's a product called roku that connects to your internet and can stream netflix to your TV (in HD if needed). i got one for my wife a while ago - it's pretty cool. the downside is that you're limited to what netflix decides to stream. there's no additional fees or anything after you buy the box. although they are offering links to additional content if you want to pay for it. anyway, i just loaded all the mythbusters seasons into my instant netflix queue and i can watch them on roku whenever i want on TV instead of the computer.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#399 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:21 PM

They're collections, and I wanna see every episode.

And I enjoy netflix streaming because my Xbox 360 supports it, so I can stream to my TV.

#400 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:08 PM

The Fall & Rise of Reginald Perrin - I only heard about this show because Keith Olbermann had something about it being one of the best British comedy shows ever. *Finally* got the first disc from netflix and have not been disappointed. The jury is out on the whole "best" thing though. That's a pretty strong word...

Also been revisiting Seinfeld since Target had a bunch of the seasons on sale for $14. Shit yeah.

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#401 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:30 AM

I watched Religulous last night. Its really good and funny!

#402 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:25 PM

They're collections, and I wanna see every episode.

And I enjoy netflix streaming because my Xbox 360 supports it, so I can stream to my TV.

i didn't realize you were such a discriminating mythbusters viewer.

hey, do you (or does anyone) know of a way to get netflix to stream to the xbox 360 without paying for the xbox monthly membership? i don't ever game online, so it's pretty much worthless to me, but from what i understand netflix is only part of the gold package. that's straight up BULLSHIT. but whatever.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

- Martin Shizzmore

#403 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:32 PM

hey, do you (or does anyone) know of a way to get netflix to stream to the xbox 360 without paying for the xbox monthly membership? i don't ever game online, so it's pretty much worthless to me, but from what i understand netflix is only part of the gold package. that's straight up BULLSHIT. but whatever.

Ha, just running out of episodes to watch, that's all.

Regarding the Gold membership, I don't know of any other way, sorry. :(

#404 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:43 PM

Watched 'Gardens of the Night'... freaking sad and also enraging.
and I was a super sap during 'Forever Strong'. I'm a sucker for sport movies based on true events.

#405 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

Ha, just running out of episodes to watch, that's all.

Regarding the Gold membership, I don't know of any other way, sorry. :(

yeah i think that's the only way you can stream through xbox 360. unless you can find some sort of hacked xbox, i dont even know if you can do that on 360 though.

minibosses forum?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users