• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:09 PM

minibosses forum?

good call. i'll try them.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#407 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:27 PM

Weeds season 4. Kinda bored and fed up with the characters. Hope it gets better or I am done with this series.
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#408 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:56 PM

Weeds season 4. Kinda bored and fed up with the characters. Hope it gets better or I am done with this series.

oh shit! season 4 is out now? i will have to check it out. i've enjoyed seasons 1-3 so far.

#409 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:01 PM

watched season 1 of 'united states of tara'... I rather enjoyed it. I think marshall is adorable.

#410 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:28 PM

I now have another reason to watch Ghostbusters.

#411 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:44 PM

i'm currently watch True Blood Season One.

i find the society built around the concept of vampires being "out" (as in humans knowing about them) quite interesting. Also the capitalization of both human and vampire blood that occurs as a result of the vamps being "out" is very interesting and well thought out.

I'm only on episode 4 of season 1 and i am not quite sold on the two main characters yet, but they are growing on me.

I do find the strong female characters and their dialogue and actions very refreshing.

Also in episode 1 they showed a guy going down on a girl - it's usually the opposite portrayal in television and movies so that was surprising to see.

#412 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:51 PM

i'm currently watch True Blood Season One.

i find the society built around the concept of vampires being "out" (as in humans knowing about them) quite interesting. Also the capitalization of both human and vampire blood that occurs as a result of the vamps being "out" is very interesting and well thought out.

I'm only on episode 4 of season 1 and i am not quite sold on the two main characters yet, but they are growing on me.

I do find the strong female characters and their dialogue and actions very refreshing.

Also in episode 1 they showed a guy going down on a girl - it's usually the opposite portrayal in television and movies so that was surprising to see.

I like what Alan Ball has done to this show. I am a fan of the book series so, he stays totally true to that but puts his own awesome touch to the story lines. Six Feet Under was fabulous so I was really stoked when this first came out and the second season... this first eppy was mind blowing!

#413 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

The Young Ones. Pretty freaking good. 80's British comedy series with Drop Dead Fred in it.

Maybe this is something everyone knows about and I'm just catching on now? Anywho...Shit's phenomenal.

Also, I'm only watching that because Netflix sent out a damaged copy of Disc One: Randy "Macho Man" Savage Ultimate Collection. Fuckers. That shit was going to be so awesome.

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#414 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:27 AM

The Young Ones. Pretty freaking good. 80's British comedy series with Drop Dead Fred in it.

Maybe this is something everyone knows about and I'm just catching on now? Anywho...Shit's phenomenal.

Also, I'm only watching that because Netflix sent out a damaged copy of Disc One: Randy "Macho Man" Savage Ultimate Collection. Fuckers. That shit was going to be so awesome.

Dood, he was Rik waaaaay before he was drop dead fred. :)

They used to play that show on the mtv video games.

I watched Fanboys last night. I was pretty smitten with Zoe's character throughout. Then I watched behind the scenes stuff, and she took off her wig and I realized who Kristen Bell was. Sarah Marshall.

I HATED SARAH MARSHALL. :(

So many conflicting emotions in a 2-hour span.

#415 Rocquero

Rocquero

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

i am watching this right now and IT. IS. AWESOME.

also, elizabeth was so fine. sucks that she's dead.

#416 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

i am watching this right now and IT. IS. AWESOME.

also, elizabeth was so fine. sucks that she's dead.

Word! Just got the replacement today. Just about to get all stoned and check this shit out!

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#417 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:32 AM

Oh man, i used to watch Young Ones on MTV when i was in high school. (the 80's) Loved that shit. They only made 12 episodes, i think. Brilliant show.

It was on right after Monty Pythons Flying Circus and before 120 minutes on Sunday nights. I'd talk in a british accent every monday morning, with my 2 friends that also watched it religiously, reciting lines from the previous nights episode.
I still don't have a signature.

#418 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:14 AM

Watched "Do The Right Thing" last night, it lost a little from last time I saw it, but gained even more...makes sense?....any way rosie Perez had big boobs.
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#419 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:30 PM

I watched Fanboys last night. I was pretty smitten with Zoe's character throughout. Then I watched behind the scenes stuff, and she took off her wig and I realized who Kristen Bell was. Sarah Marshall.

I watched that on Sunday. I love sam huntington movies.

#420 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:28 AM

I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button last night. Great stuff. Fincher rules.

Kinda thinking it should have beat out Slumdog Millionaire for the Oscar, but whatever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users