1351 replies to this topic

#436 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:14 PM

Tokyo Gore Police - from the maker of Machine Girl. Behold: (prolly NSFW). Shit the fuck yeah.

probably NSFW? you were thinking maybe it was, but maybe it wasn't, so you said probably? i think it's safe to say that if a topless chick has a giant monster vagina and it eats a guy, it's definitely NSFW. in case it comes up again.

i only clicked it because roquero said it made him vomit.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#437 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:43 PM

I checked out that showtime series 'Nurse Jackie' last night. I liked it a lot.

watche 'the last mistress' also and holyheckness Fu'ad Ait Aattou was freaking FINE! He looks unreal.

#438 Rocquero

Rocquero

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:17 PM

to be fair, most things make me vomit.

i'm a delicate flower.

#439 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:52 PM

Oh man, i used to watch Young Ones on MTV when i was in high school. (the 80's) Loved that shit. They only made 12 episodes, i think. Brilliant show.

It was on right after Monty Pythons Flying Circus and before 120 minutes on Sunday nights. I'd talk in a british accent every monday morning, with my 2 friends that also watched it religiously, reciting lines from the previous nights episode.

I think you are actually describing MY high school life here. My best friend Ernie and I used to record the whole sunday night lineup on VHS. I still have one tape left with an ep of 120 minutes on it.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#440 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:02 PM

season four of Three Sheets started last night... got picked up by the fine living network. SO freaking love that show.

"i got a party in my pants that is dying to get out" love that Zane. He went to New Zealand and Chile last night.

#441 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:12 PM

Oh man, i used to watch Young Ones on MTV when i was in high school. (the 80's) Loved that shit. They only made 12 episodes, i think. Brilliant show.

It was on right after Monty Pythons Flying Circus and before 120 minutes on Sunday nights. I'd talk in a british accent every monday morning, with my 2 friends that also watched it religiously, reciting lines from the previous nights episode.

I think you are actually describing MY high school life here. My best friend Ernie and I used to record the whole sunday night lineup on VHS. I still have one tape left with an ep of 120 minutes on it.

hey... get your own high school life story!! This one is mine!! BIG JOBS!
I still don't have a signature.

#442 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

Tokyo Gore Police - from the maker of Machine Girl. Behold: (prolly NSFW). Shit the fuck yeah.

probably NSFW? you were thinking maybe it was, but maybe it wasn't, so you said probably? i think it's safe to say that if a topless chick has a giant monster vagina and it eats a guy, it's definitely NSFW. in case it comes up again.

She's not topless. Her tits are fanged mouths. No nip to be seen.

Jeez. :P

#443 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:10 AM

i finally started watching Breaking Bad, i am almost done with Season 2.
Really good.

I also just watched Waltz with Bashir - really really good animated flick about isreali soldiers

#444 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:47 AM

Watched Saw for the first time.

Not bad, but I don't think I'll be watching Saw II - VI anytime soon.

#445 Rocquero

Rocquero

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

Watched Saw for the first time.

Not bad, but I don't think I'll be watching Saw II - VI anytime soon.

the rest are pretty different, but i love them all.

#446 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:18 PM

Really good.

I also just watched Waltz with Bashir - really really good animated flick about isreali soldiers

Breaking Bad might just well be the best show ever made. The first two eps of season 2 were INSANE. Holy shit they were intense. I love that show and I am glad to see that the guy who plays Jesse got an emmy nom this year, as well as Bryan Cranston's 2nd nom. They are both amazing in that show. Their chemistry is just nuts. No pun intended.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#447 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:37 AM

Really good.

Breaking Bad might just well be the best show ever made. The first two eps of season 2 were INSANE. Holy shit they were intense. I love that show and I am glad to see that the guy who plays Jesse got an emmy nom this year, as well as Bryan Cranston's 2nd nom. They are both amazing in that show. Their chemistry is just nuts. No pun intended.

:lol:

yeah they are both super good in that show! Amazing. I totally hated Jesse in the beginning of the show but now i really like his character.

I just got Season 4 of Weeds for my bday watched the 1st two episodes last night.

I like drug-related shows.

#448 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:30 AM

Was home sick yesterday.

Watched Eraserhead and Battle Royale.

I hated both.

Just kidding.

Eraserhead made beautiful use of it's black and white palette.

One of these days, I'll tackle Inland Empire, but 3 hours of David Lynch.... takes preparation.

I almost started The Elephant Man, but decided to go to sleep.

#449 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:16 PM

watched War Inc... seeing John Cusack kill a dude w/ those air pressure cork remover thingys was cool. Couldn't understand a word from that Hilary Duff though.

I totally thought Evan was out on SYTYCD

I keep getting compared to Kat Von D (even Max Brooks, the author, said I looked like her) so I finally watched an eppy of LA Ink. I don't see it. And that gross chick Aubrey from Rock of Love is on there. Double ugharoo. Won't be watching that show again.

#450 transonic

transonic

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

The Singing Detective. British mini-series from the 80's. There's a remake from a few years ago with Robert Downey Jr. but the origie is the best. Snippet

The best mini-series since The Prisoner.
Be courageous. Be creative.

http://www.myspace.com/transonic
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users