• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:01 PM

From AZCentral

Sentencing delayed for man who sent Super Bowl threats

by Michael Ferraresi - Aug. 26, 2008 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic

A U.S. District Court judge Monday postponed the sentencing of a Tempe man convicted in June of writing letters to media to threaten an attack at this year's Super Bowl XLII in Glendale.

Judge Roslyn Silver said Monday she will not sentence him until Sept. 15 at the earliest, after she reviews the man's pending psychiatric evaluation
"Life has been a combination of fairy-tale coincidence and joie de vivre and shocks of beauty together with some hurtful self-questioning" ~ SP

#47 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:35 PM

"You see man, you put the pot, in the pot! And then you, you stir it around, and then. Um. Hey! Family Guy is on!"

that reminds me. I need to make some more space cookies soon.
I still don't have a signature.

#48 JAN HAVELOCK

JAN HAVELOCK

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:39 PM

From AZCentral

Sentencing delayed for man who sent Super Bowl threats

by Michael Ferraresi - Aug. 26, 2008 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic

A U.S. District Court judge Monday postponed the sentencing of a Tempe man convicted in June of writing letters to media to threaten an attack at this year's Super Bowl XLII in Glendale.

Judge Roslyn Silver said Monday she will not sentence him until Sept. 15 at the earliest, after she reviews the man's pending psychiatric evaluation

I want to thank everyone that sent in character letters for Kurt. The judge said she has read all the character letters about Kurt and feels a psychiatric evaluation is in order before she makes a final sentence. Again thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users