Photo

Did You Know John Mccain Was A Douchebag?

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

#181 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:38 PM

if she can't hold her own against KATIE COURIC, Biden will eat her for lunch.

Posted Image

it worked for Bush.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#182 eraser

eraser

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:16 AM

Sarah Palin is asked the simplest question in the universe, "What newspapers do you read?"

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y
jose of The Torch Theatre - PHX's home for longform improv comedy & theatre and the Phoenix Improv Festival.

#183 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:21 AM

whatever happened to be in front of me through the years...you know, Dog Fancy, Buns and Ammo, Mad, In Over Your Head Magazine.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#184 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:34 AM

she's had a lot of trouble just answering a question. I love the fact that Couric doesn't just move on like most would. She asks again...and again... i love it.
I still don't have a signature.

#185 eraser

eraser

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:58 AM

she's had a lot of trouble just answering a question. I love the fact that Couric doesn't just move on like most would. She asks again...and again... i love it.

Yeah, it reminds me of Alex Trebek in those Celebrity Jeopardy sketches on SNL - "Please just name a newspaper -- any newspaper. It doesn't have to be one that you've read. It can be one that you've heard of."

What's funny is that I don't think she's incapable of offering up an answer, I think she's just been so shell-shocked and over-coached by the McCain camp that she's afraid to offer up a specific answer because it's something (the newspaper question, that is) that they probably never brought up and she's afraid to give the wrong answer.
jose of The Torch Theatre - PHX's home for longform improv comedy & theatre and the Phoenix Improv Festival.

#186 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:02 PM

Yeah, it reminds me of Alex Trebek in those Celebrity Jeopardy sketches on SNL - "Please just name a newspaper -- any newspaper. It doesn't have to be one that you've read. It can be one that you've heard of."

What's funny is that I don't think she's incapable of offering up an answer, I think she's just been so shell-shocked and over-coached by the McCain camp that she's afraid to offer up a specific answer because it's something (the newspaper question, that is) that they probably never brought up and she's afraid to give the wrong answer.

because of this, i'm literally giddy with anticipation for the vp debate.

i don't think biden should even say anything, just keep deferring questions to palin all night. then when they cut back to him, he can just say "dude, seriously?"
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#187 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:46 PM

i don't think biden should even say anything, just keep deferring questions to palin all night. then when they cut back to him, he can just say "dude, seriously?"

Somebody formulate a drinking game for this pronto. I'll buy the first pitcher!

#188 ladydemon

ladydemon

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:48 PM

the first time she touches her ear to adjust the inner receiver, i'll shoot up heroin.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
“You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve Albini? You just put your lips together and blow.”

#189 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:25 PM

take a drink every time she stammers out a half-answer. (you're drunk already)

take a drink every time she says Also.

take a drink every time she says Democracy.

take a drink every time she regurgitates an anti-Obama Mccain quote.

take a drink every time she sounds more like Tina Fey :wub: making fun of her than even Tina Fey :wub: can sound.

DOWN THAT DRINK when she talks about Russia!!

Posted Image

#190 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:36 PM

how come no one plays any "smoking games" ?? :(
I still don't have a signature.

#191 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:03 PM

how come no one plays any "smoking games" ?? :(

Enphesema?

Though you probably couldn't smoke that much pot in an hour and a half.

How about smoke a doob when her deoderant fails.

#192 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

Sarah Palin is asked the simplest question in the universe, "What newspapers do you read?"

whatever happened to be in front of me through the years...you know, Dog Fancy, Buns and Ammo, Mad, In Over Your Head Magazine.

With the sound turned down.

Way down. "I couldn't hear a word she said."
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

#193 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:47 AM

OK, seriously. Is it that Palin is just so abysmally uneducated/uninformed that she can't formulate an answer or an opinion on anything, or is it that she is so paralyzed by fear of angering Mccain or going outside of Mccain's campaign rhetoric that she won't give a concrete answer on anything?

What the hell is wrong with this woman?? Palin can't name a Supreme Court decision.

"We'll, let's see...of course in the great history of America there are decisions...blah blah blah....did I mention Roe v Wade? I did? Oh crap."

Posted Image

#194 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:20 PM

OK, seriously. Is it that Palin is just so abysmally uneducated/uninformed that she can't formulate an answer or an opinion on anything, or is it that she is so paralyzed by fear of angering Mccain or going outside of Mccain's campaign rhetoric that she won't give a concrete answer on anything?

What the hell is wrong with this woman?? Palin can't name a Supreme Court decision.

"We'll, let's see...of course in the great history of America there are decisions...blah blah blah....did I mention Roe v Wade? I did? Oh crap."

ugh. it's so uncomfortable watching her speak. i think ricky gervais might be writing for her.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#195 eraser

eraser

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:18 PM

ugh. it's so uncomfortable watching her speak. i think ricky gervais might be writing for her.

That's probably one of the best things I've read that was written about her!

The only other competitor was from an actual conservative from FreeRepublic.com who said, "I can see the moon from my backyard, but it doesn't make me an astronaut."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users