250 replies to this topic

#181 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:09 AM

the latest drummer from Graves is Steve. Not sure if he was the only drummer, though.
I still don't have a signature.

#182 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:33 AM

the latest drummer from Graves is Steve. Not sure if he was the only drummer, though.

Steve!

yeah, that was his name, I knew him years ago. I am horrible with names
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#183 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,496 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:40 PM

Yes, Steve Klatz. That crazy bastid. There were other drummers, too, but besides Klatz and Eric, I don't know if they were in any other local bands of note.

#184 wherebeme

wherebeme

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:09 PM

I'm a Shizz'er from a few years back but went wayward. Mancopter told me about this, so I figured why not login and add myself to the spreadsheet. Done!

#185 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:35 PM

like this

bringing the link up because I am lazy and hate going back a few pages to find it.

Damn there is alot of info in there now.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#186 Danosaur

Danosaur

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:53 PM

like this

bringing the link up because I am lazy and hate going back a few pages to find it.

ummm dude just pin this...you are the admin aren't you...

#187 nardicles

nardicles

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:49 PM

nostalgia galore!
didn't think i'd hear Sam the Butcher ever. or girl repellant. And the Illuminatix?!?! lol too funny. Hit & Run Jimmy??

other bands i can remember:
Loud Americans (singer now in tremulants)
Audra (was Derrick of NMWG really in this band????)
Angel Falls
Fine China
the Ruby Lee

don't know anyone in these bands, just remembered them and liked.

perhaps i should whip out the old Modifest compilation CD's...

isn't there a way to get that spreadsheet and populate it into a diagram using some kind of macros? or some kind of coding? any programmers here?

#188 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:55 AM

like this

ummm dude just pin this...you are the admin aren't you...

not talking about the thread, talking about the link to the spreadsheet.

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

#189 bisbee slim

bisbee slim

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:18 PM

nostalgia galore!
didn't think i'd hear Sam the Butcher ever. or girl repellant. And the Illuminatix?!?! lol too funny. Hit & Run Jimmy??

other bands i can remember:
Loud Americans (singer now in tremulants)
Audra (was Derrick of NMWG really in this band????)
Angel Falls
Fine China
the Ruby Lee

don't know anyone in these bands, just remembered them and liked.

perhaps i should whip out the old Modifest compilation CD's...

isn't there a way to get that spreadsheet and populate it into a diagram using some kind of macros? or some kind of coding? any programmers here?

i (derrick) thought i was in audra. i played one show with them and they never called me back. jerks.

#190 eraser

eraser

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

Just upping this because The Phoenix Scene Thread reminded me of this.
jose of The Torch Theatre - PHX's home for longform improv comedy & theatre and the Phoenix Improv Festival.

#191 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

I was just talking to JRC about this the other night.
This thread is not forgotten, but thanks for bumping it in case anyone else wants to add to it.

:)

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

#192 rddenton

rddenton

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Shizzified
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:46 AM

We're all originally from Prescott so it's a little different. But Ben (from Andrew Jackson), John and I all are in Malakai and all were in a high school band together as well, called the Sub-standards. We used to play shows up there with a really horrible band called Dickie Stuboner, whom Phoenix is responsible for... Apparently their guitarists was one of Krank Amps first employees or something and is now kind of a big deal. I still have a couple of their records and they've only gotten worse with time lol
coffee: Xanadu Coffee Co.
music: Malakai

#193 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

We're all originally from Prescott so it's a little different. But Ben (from Andrew Jackson), John and I all are in Malakai and all were in a high school band together as well, called the Sub-standards. We used to play shows up there with a really horrible band called Dickie Stuboner, whom Phoenix is responsible for... Apparently their guitarists was one of Krank Amps first employees or something and is now kind of a big deal. I still have a couple of their records and they've only gotten worse with time lol

Dickie staboner was the worst!!!!!

Is this the Denton brother?

#194 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:51 AM

I used to work at MCI with a guy who was in Dickie Staboner. I don't remember his name. Not quite sure how I remember he was in that band...
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#195 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:55 AM

I played a foodnotbombs show that stephan from peachcake set up back when he was like 17 or some crap and his band was called EOS I think and weener was in that band too!

Dickie staboner played and the singer called us all "FAGS" for not watching them and like had a hissy fit on stage.

Really silly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users