#227 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:52 PM

your profile is A++ lady!

a couple of friends are on this and plenty of fish or whatever it is called. They spend so much time texting dudes but hardly go out on dates and most of the dudes, no matter what sweet talk they have, are looking for hook ups. There is this one dude who keeps flirty w/ my one friend and she was w/ her lawyer last night and THE SAME DUDE was saying the SAME thing to her lawyer too (on same website POF). hahaha small world even on the internet thing

#228 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:58 PM

haha hilarious.

yeah i've gotten creepy messages from dudes about that shit. its the internetz! loving it!

#229 Katie

Katie

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:03 PM

I would date you based on your profile gurl.

I have had good and bad experienceswith online dating, one of my best friends is someone I dated from a website (gotscene, uh wut?) crazay world out there
We're the heart and soul of this heartless country

#230 thebiggameover

thebiggameover

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:31 PM

My Self Summary:
some dude

What i'm doing with my life:
wake up, go to work, cook food, hate life, come home, play WoW. on my days off, i just play WoW

Im Really Good at:
playing WoW

The First Things People Usually Notice About me:
that im playing WoW

My favorite books, movies, music, and food
WoW programing 2.0

WoW boss videos

JSRF soundtrack, Kryuss

w/e i can come up with at work, and macdonalds

The six things I could never do without
the internet
WoW
WoW addons
WoW blogs
car
smokes

I spend a lot of time thinking about
WoW

On a typical Friday night I am
at work

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
i once got outhealed by a shadow priest

You should message me if
if you want to have sex, and then let me play WoW afterward. also, i might not want to have sex if im in the middle of a WoW raid. sry

think i got a shot at love?

thebiggameover.png

my twitter

mohawk babies make me insane

#231 MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:09 PM

I made an OkCupid profile recently. You guys should friend me. That's how it works, right??

#232 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,133 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:01 AM

a few weeks ago i was drunk and updated my okcupid profile to include something about steve winwood in nearly every section.

i laugh every time i read it.
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#233 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:14 AM

a few weeks ago i was drunk and updated my okcupid profile to include something about steve winwood in nearly every section.

i laugh every time i read it.

:wub:

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#234 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:40 AM

My Self Summary:
some dude

What i'm doing with my life:
wake up, go to work, cook food, hate life, come home, play WoW. on my days off, i just play WoW

Im Really Good at:
playing WoW

The First Things People Usually Notice About me:
that im playing WoW

My favorite books, movies, music, and food
WoW programing 2.0

WoW boss videos

JSRF soundtrack, Kryuss

w/e i can come up with at work, and macdonalds

The six things I could never do without
the internet
WoW
WoW addons
WoW blogs
car
smokes

I spend a lot of time thinking about
WoW

On a typical Friday night I am
at work

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
i once got outhealed by a shadow priest

You should message me if
if you want to have sex, and then let me play WoW afterward. also, i might not want to have sex if im in the middle of a WoW raid. sry

think i got a shot at love?

amazing!
we should be posting the best profiles we find

#235 shaunsavage

shaunsavage

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:44 PM

I haven't done much "dating," so I gave the OkCupid and POF a go at the beginning of the year. After over a dozen meetings, I met only one whom I still consider as someone I would pursue something serious with. I went into the online dating/meeting experiment thinking I had no clue what I liked, but I realized I actually know EXACTLY what I like, and I rarely find it. I keep the profiles because who knows what will present itself, but at this point I think I need to cut out combing through profiles.

#236 bisbee slim

bisbee slim

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:34 PM

whats a tumblr?

this

a blog basically

oh duh........wow jackie thats pretty badass. i just went on your vacation. vietnam looks rad. the food looks amazing....i sorta feeli like a stalker but it was totally interesting. thanks!
i wish i was as motivated as you

#237 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:22 PM

whats a tumblr?

this

a blog basically

oh duh........wow jackie thats pretty badass. i just went on your vacation. vietnam looks rad. the food looks amazing....i sorta feeli like a stalker but it was totally interesting. thanks!
i wish i was as motivated as you

thanks!!

i'm motivated by lonliness and fear :(

#238 Katie

Katie

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:23 PM

Why are so many dudes on OkCupid in Zombie makeup?

#239 azwestdevil72

azwestdevil72

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:00 AM

“Completely free”

— TIME

Now that is one Hell of an endorsement!

#240 Katie

Katie

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:33 PM

I just got this email, or dissertation:

I’m no negative i can list the positives in my life! Like I go to school at the Phx Community college I’m there for basic classes real writing, and prep reading. The main classes i either thin king of Computer system information, or Pulmonary i want work in the hospital. I am approved gor I’m approved on financial aid and grant reason on both ok. I’m honest so well i was wrongfully divorce she left me for another guy behind my back when gone to work. I will explain later. So sence i broughtall proof on reason for i missed my summer classes i was aproved on finacial aid even grant to get me bk on my feet. So when i told my dad im aproved on grant lol dont need to pay it back cuz of this yrs divorce. My dad wants me out car shopping! i have two kids not with me but there crude mom i will explain about her later and why my family dishonnors her her family but not my lovely kids. My 2 yr old is name jasmine marie platter my son jonathan david arnold who is two months! I work for little ceasers benn there for three yrs my longest job i have ever had. I love to cook clean organize etc. Im awsome with computers of most issues i learn from my dad but i can do lots of things on a computer just ask. I was raised to never give up quit to respect, honesty i was raised well like military well raised. like very civilized way with common sence I’m very awesome at logic over emotions.Im a very great man to get to know my dad’s a vet as well my granddad he was in the world war so I’m honored by them and my dad for raised me well like a child should be our i would be those types that fails gives up etc.

Well my marriage everyone say she showed me no love nor respect. I would say i love not much back. I try a kiss on her lips i was denide many times even at the wedding! I would kiss then she moved her head to where i kissed her cheak! She would always instagate fights. My dad would come over to check up on my othere half then jasmine! The ex would be online or playing video games whyll jasmine is doing wat ever she wants. Well one day i went to my Drs appt for my asthma! dont worry i can keep up! Well after the appt and job hunting i cam home she and this guy loyd left the wife at the time was gone 24hrs she came bk with a cart a trike and trailer getting her stuff that was Jan 20 2010 between 12-1pm. She got her stuff and my daughters and left me without a word said! just to get for some othere guy! because her family dont like i was raised well, and i have better comman sence and way more civilized than some poeple lol! I am looking for long term true mature love yes willing to remarry if you ask family yes too no need to not to ask! my conact num is 602 423 8096 its my cell num i get txts pic txts etc all unlimited!

THIS IS HIS FIRST MESSAGE NEVER EVEN SPOKEN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users